Search
Register
Anything to do in Rhode Island?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

td3

Anything to do in Rhode Island?  Reply with quote  

I wanna head up there early and chill there for the day, then go to the show @night.... is there anything to do up there? places to go? I just want to do something different and go somewhere different than chill in my area..... let me know da drill

td3
Post Tue Jul 02, 2002 11:33 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
argot

ehhh  Reply with quote  

If you can try to get to some of the beaches or jamestown... otherwise i guess just go to different places on thayer street. There's lots of stuff, if you have specifics lemme know what you want to do and i can tell you where to go
peace
Post Wed Jul 03, 2002 12:27 am
td3

yea  Reply with quote  

well, how far are the beaches from where the show is? i wanna stay in that area, because i dont want to drive far and get lost

-td3-
Post Wed Jul 03, 2002 7:36 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Varick_Pyr

Yeah, can anyone else answer this? I'm taking Amtrak up to Providence real early before the show and I don't want to get bored... cuz when I get bored, I tend to slip into my own little world and chase old ladies down the street screaming "NO MORE APPLES!" And also, how far is the venue from the Providence train station?
Post Sat Jul 06, 2002 12:22 pm
snatch

they are like a mile apart. you can go to thayer st., you can hit up the providence place mall for popeye's chicken or just walk around and see what historic providence has to offer you. watch out for ravers.
Post Sat Jul 06, 2002 12:49 pm

Jump to: