Search
Register
Will we see the New world order in our Lifetime?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

Solomon Klepto

Will we see the New world order in our Lifetime?  Reply with quote  

I believe so.... Events... Disasters I believe are leading towards it.... How will You react?.... will You conform?.... What are Your thoughts on the One World Government?..... Do You know of any interesting sites with good info relating to this topic?.... Heres one I found recently that blew Me away.... www.theforbiddenknowledge.com ..... What are Your thoughts on hidden meanings behind reality shows like Big Brother?.... Its under our noses on a daily basis.... Do You believe there is an entity named Lucifer?
Peace and GOD Bless....
Solomon Klepto - MC3 - Obese Records -
Dandenong - South East Melburn - Australia....
Post Tue Jul 16, 2002 5:01 am
icarus502
kung-pwn master

blah blah blah.
the forces that control the world aren't so secret.
Post Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:32 am
OM3N

The new world order started when the Soviet Union fell and the US became the only superpower in the world. that is the definition of a new world order. We have not seen the rise of the one world gov. yet. But it is on it's way (look at the way the global stage is played by multinational corps. whom have huge amounts of influence in US and world politics). I can tell you with confidence that much of the legislation passed to fight terrorism (Patriot Act, Dept. of Homeland Security)is the foundation for the implementation of what will be much less than true democracy. The 4th 5th and 6th amendments have been all but discarded in order to "fight terrorism". Many things will happen before George Bush is out of office, but wnen he is done, the world will not be the same.
Post Tue Jul 16, 2002 2:22 pm
MAGIstraight

...  Reply with quote  

fuck no, we already defeated the real new world order in that Aerosmith arcade game.... what are you talkin about?
Post Tue Jul 16, 2002 2:32 pm
MessiahCarey

OM3N wrote:
The new world order started when the Soviet Union fell and the US became the only superpower in the world. that is the definition of a new world order. We have not seen the rise of the one world gov. yet. But it is on it's way (look at the way the global stage is played by multinational corps. whom have huge amounts of influence in US and world politics). I can tell you with confidence that much of the legislation passed to fight terrorism (Patriot Act, Dept. of Homeland Security)is the foundation for the implementation of what will be much less than true democracy. The 4th 5th and 6th amendments have been all but discarded in order to "fight terrorism". Many things will happen before George Bush is out of office, but wnen he is done, the world will not be the same.

I'm interested in seeing these things happen.

I keep getting these nightmares...it's 2030 and George W. Bush is still President...they're horrid.

That's aiight...I got to chill with G-Dub all weekend...he's a party animal. You should have seen him double-fisting the Beck's and hitting the magic tobacco pipe at my crib. Pictures will be available soon.

Peace,
Shane
Post Tue Jul 16, 2002 2:44 pm

Jump to: