Search
Register
Prayers for Atheists "NEW HYMNS FOR AN OLD WAR"
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > SFR Artists, Albums & Merch!

sarah q

Easy Being Green is my favorite jam on this album, followed by May 1st, 1886, Winter Soldier and Strength of Doves. I also like U.S. Out the Amazon!

I'd like to see a video for Easy Being Green. I'm partial to Jared Paul rapping myself and am not normally a huge punk fan, though I like some stuff here and there. But I've definitely listened to this album a lot, I also really like hearing Alan Hague's vocals on this album. I'm looking forward to seeing more PFA videos.
Post Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:38 pm
medicineman
HALFLING

Was a pleasure to be involved in what capacity we could again, I hope you'll be in the Midwest again in the future. You guys are all gentlemen and are the most to fun to play with of any group I've ever had the honor of sharing a stage with. Thanks for rocking hard for a lame crowd...Ion doesn't play first next time!! Generic doesn't play at all, God willing!!! Also, you guys all look much better with your shirts off than I do. Congrats on shoestringing it all together, your tour style is inspiring. My band just about fell apart from drama that sprung from that evening...brothers though they are, I can't imagine being stuffed in a car with them for months...cross that bridge when if it comes I suppose.
Post Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:33 pm
Nick Bianco

I would just like to add that I think a video for Easy Being Green would be a fantastic idea.
Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:15 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7