Search
Register
all things "DEXTER"
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

ecapataz

The last few episodes leading up to the finale were so bad they were funny.

Poison expert Hannah makes food for her kidnapper. Uh what??????

Russian expert hitman who is hunting Isaac always buys the same gun locally before killing anyone? whaaaaa?

Quinn murders the stripper boss and covers it up by having Nadia shoot him then she bounces to Las Vegas? ROFL!
Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:55 am
ROTTY

I am still entertained by the show but it is just pure comedy now. I think they should have ended the entire thing after John Lithgow season either with Dexter getting caught avenging Ritas death or Dexter gettting Killed by Trinity trying to avenge Ritas Death.

Characters are still strong enough to make me want to watch it.
Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:43 am
ecapataz

ROTTY wrote:
I am still entertained by the show but it is just pure comedy now. I think they should have ended the entire thing after John Lithgow season either with Dexter getting caught avenging Ritas death or Dexter gettting Killed by Trinity trying to avenge Ritas Death.

Dexter killed Trinity before he discovered Rita died, making it impossible to avenge her death.
Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:28 pm
anomaly
Loserface

Tell it!
Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:14 pm
ROTTY

ecapataz wrote:
ROTTY wrote:

Dexter killed Trinity before he discovered Rita died, making it impossible to avenge her death.

Yeah i was saying what could have happened in order to have finished Dexter for good, not what did.
Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:44 am
anomaly
Loserface

ROTTY wrote:
ecapataz wrote:
ROTTY wrote:

Yeah i was saying what could have happened in order to have finished Dexter for good, not what did.

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:29 am
Captiv8

Ya, this show has just about totally jumped the shark. I really would have been happy if Dexter had been killed in the final episode of this season. And now Deb is in way too deep. I can only see the show ending with Dexter's death, one way or another. I mean, how many more extremely close call's can Dexter plausibly escape from? And now that he's basically broken "the Code," well, shit's heading toward the fan.
Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:26 am
Juan
girls don juan anything to do with me

dexter jumped the shark a long time ago. i liked a few things from this past season though. but it was probably easier to write since we should all know kind of what to expect for how the series will end, or what obstacles will be faced. we all knew deb would find him out eventually. weve just waited through some seasons of crap to get there
Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:55 pm
Captiv8

Fair enough. I kind of keep watching just to see how it ends, which I think is not a good sign. I should be crying with sadness, not relief, when a show ends. Fucking privileged problems, yo.
Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:43 pm
Juan

i agree about being ready for it to end. i def have my theories on the final season but i have no idea what they'll do. i just hope its respectable and not too cheesy
Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:33 pm
anomaly
Loserface

In the finale, Dexter's dark passenger is going to kill itself while banging Deb.
The end.
Post Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:05 am
Captiv8

What's the chat, folks? Final season is finally starting to pick up, and I'm excited to see how it's going to finish. My theory is that Dexter will actually be killed by Deb. I'm actually hoping that will happen, as I don't want an open ending. But then I think they might make Deb the new Dexter. Anything is possible at this point. Interesting twist with this Dr. Vogel.
Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:26 pm
Juan

season 7 was a lot better than the previous two seasons, and this one has been decent so far. But yea, I'm ready for it to end. not going to offer any predictions though, just hope it's not too cheesy
Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:34 am
ecapataz

I never knew curtain rods were so deadly.
Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:06 am
b. dolan
FBI agent

I'm gonna watch til the end of this shitty, shitty show, just to stand over it's grave and be sure that it's dead. My enjoyment ended like 5 seasons ago. Now I am here out of hate.

"He was a bundle guy. Cable. Internet. Tv. But I have to figure out if MURDER is part of the package."
Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:59 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next