Search
Register
*NEW* SFR store. Register now to get 15% off
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

SFR announcement

*NEW* SFR store. Register now to get 15% off  Reply with quote  

This is the last weekend to create an account at www.SFRstore.com and get a "15% Off" discount code (which you don't have to use until Nov 15th.)

We have switched our store software to something that is easier and more intuitive. Customers will need to create a new user account, and while we’ve made that process as painless as possible,we’re offering an extra incentive to those who sign up in the next week: a coupon code for 15% OFF any order of $15 or more, good for use on your first purchase in the new store.

The coupon code will be included in your Welcome / Confirmation email that is generated immediately after you register. Please check your email for your coupon code before placing your first order. Code can be entered at the last stage of checking out while making your purchase.

www.StrangeFamousRecords.com
Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:39 pm
anomaly
Loserface

Wait wait wait, B. DOLAN – FALLEN HOUSE SUNKEN CITY REMIXED: THE DESERT SESSIONS, a complete LP remix project produced by BUDDY PEACE?!!!!

I'm buying some merch on payday. Blahw!
Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:20 pm
SFR announcement

anomaly wrote:
Wait wait wait, B. DOLAN – FALLEN HOUSE SUNKEN CITY REMIXED: THE DESERT SESSIONS, a complete LP remix project produced by BUDDY PEACE?!!!!

I'm buying some merch on payday. Blahw!

haha yeah. I've been waiting for either Mr. Dolan or Buddy Peace to create that post but it looks like I'll have to do it. I just need a day to prepare myself for the labyrinth and mathematics of several embeds.
Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:53 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

i dont like the fact that your own forum doesnt get exclusive news

shit was so last week

Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:29 pm
SFR announcement

Neuro wrote:

shit was so last week

It's a good example of how we expect people to follow us on the social networks. You know...the places that are actually active on a daily basis? haha. All info ultimately finds its way here but not always in a timely fashion.
Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:45 pm
anomaly
Loserface

I obviously drop in the forum daily, but need it more of a point to go to the main site more.

Forum bookmarked and in i come....

As seen from my El Problemo vines, I cook a lot and need a SFR cooking apron for my grilling/cooking w friends. Will that ever exist?

Aprons can be hiphop
Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:21 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

SFR announcement wrote:
Neuro wrote:

shit was so last week

It's a good example of how we expect people to follow us on the social networks. You know...the places that are actually active on a daily basis? haha. All info ultimately finds its way here but not always in a timely fashion.

i totally understand the social network thing and how ya'll need it and its insane responses but i thought us here were kind of family? no? :(
Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:24 pm
anomaly
Loserface

I enjoy the talks here more than the "look what I'm about to eat/check out this boring verbatim thing my ugly kid said to me/omg I'm a shitty friend but i constantly bitch about how people react to my shittyness" talks on Facebook.

They're both necessary, but I prefer it here.
Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:49 pm
SFR announcement

A lot of the people who I considered "internet family" here on this forum have moved on to greener pastures. Pastures that appeal more to their day-to-day life and online routine. They hardly post here or don't post at all anymore. I am not confused by that or angry about it. When it comes time to make announcements, we cater to the more active networks. For obvious reasons. I do my best to update as many sites as possible but it can't all happen at once.
Post Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:23 am
INFP7

[quote="anomaly" I cook a lot and need a SFR cooking apron for my grilling/cooking w friends. Will that ever exist?

Aprons can be hiphop[/quote]

Buy a sticker and put it on an apron. Ta da! I made my blender SFR!
Post Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:51 am
anomaly
Loserface

We have full impact BBQ. I need embroidered or at lease a phat-ass iron on. We get serious in TX.
Post Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:07 am
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real

How do you like Shopify so far, from a business/administrative perspective?
Post Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:42 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

It's definitely a step up from zencart. More intuitive. Little things like being able to keep track of each shirt size is great.
Post Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:25 am
b. dolan
FBI agent

For what it's worth, I posted the Circle Takes the Square tour announcement here 24 hours before anywhere else. No one has responded to that news here yet though. :\

I second SFR aprons. I don't wear an apron to cook ever, but I will make a web series teaching people to cook the unhealthy shit I make if we ever print em.
Post Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:37 am
Basilisk

The hell? Fuck man, I thought the forum was the place to be for this kind of news. I check here every day for that very reason. How long have these forum-excluded updates been going on? Where should I be checking instead?

Also, did a triple read on that tour announcement, B. Looked again, but still can't find it here. It's possible I'm a bit silly
Edit: I see it now on the main site under the tour section. Not a place I check daily. Again, I thought the forum was the place to be. I knew this place was slow but I didn't realize we'd given up on it
Post Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next