Search
Register
THE Video Game Discussion Thread
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

Brynjar

I'm something like 5 hours in and so far there's been only one mission that I don't like.

Fantastic stuff.
Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:30 am
Juan
girls don juan anything to do with me

i just put the intall disk on my 12 gb flash drive and just run the play disc in the system
Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:36 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

i just hope the whole complete install thing can or will be patched /fixxed, its not the biggest deal cause the game is great even without it but like i said i just want the disc to not spin so much since its going to be on a lot and for long periods

halo 4 had no problems with this so im hoping rockstar can/will find a way for it to install properly in full
Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:55 am
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

on my way to a mission some one on the side of the road was yelling for help some thug stole his bike i chased the dude down in my car ran him over and took the bike and on my way to give the bike back i stopped at a gas station to get some snacks and fill my health i noticed a tank of gas i picked it up and poured gas all around the gas pumps and put it down went inside to get my snacks and check my bank account noticed i should i have more money so pulled a gun on the clerk he gave me all the money i shot him and checked the registers myself and got more money by this time the cops siriens are blazing so i walk outside and wait for them they all come with full force and i have a shoot out for a couple minutes then i shoot the gas trail i left and the flame follows the whole trail blowing up all the pumps and cops, cop cars, BOOM BOOM BOOM i hop on the motorcycle and drive off into the sunset and gave that poor fella his bike back
Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:58 am
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

still think this going to be something special

http://www.vg247.com/2013/09/24/wolfenstein-the-new-orders-iron-heart-beats-loud-and-hard/
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:16 am
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

Turning Michael into Walter White
Purchase or unlock the following clothes and customization items to transform Michael De Santa into Walter White from Breaking Bad. Buy the Pale Amethyst Sweater ($1,300) and Sand Leather Shoes ($580) at Ponsonbys; Brown Pants at Suburban for $95; Black-Rimmed Glasses at Binco Clothing for $45; and "Beard - Long Stubbed" at the barber for $30. Unlock the "Haircut - Bald Head" by registering for the Rockstar Social Club, and linking it to your Xbox Live account. Michael will look very similar to Walter White/Heisenberg once all of these clothes and customizations have been applied to him.
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:20 pm
Captiv8

Swooped up Bioshock Infinite for a song at $19.99. And it's a direct download from Games on Demand, so everyone, even the environment, wins. I'm very excited to play it, though I want to wrap up this Dust: An Elysian Tail side-scrolling RPG first.
Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:23 am
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

did you skip over bioshock 2

also ign still gave the mass effect trilogy Best game for 360 , meh
Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:00 am
Captiv8

No, I've played and totally completed both Bioshock 1 and 2.
Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:55 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

hey cap i heard deadspace 2 is super cheap on steam right now like 5 bucks or something, you should scoop it

---------------------------------------------------------------

GTA 5 is the greatest ever in my book, and the most perfect GTA experience, one of my favorite features is the random events that just happen in freeroam, def inspired from red dead

i heard the classic scene from old country for old men the deal gone wrong that dude stumbles upon in the desert , is hidden in the game
Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am
Mark in Minnesota

It's also a good match for the Strange Famous Forum--you get to earn money by selling illegal dear meat.
Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:11 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

wat

hey with gta online starting next week and it being an open world to all real people who play gta with freeroam/no rules do what ever you want, im expecting total chaos a world of ultra violence
Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:42 am
Juan
girls don juan anything to do with me

I can't wait for online. Jsmeaze on Xbox if anyone wants to multi it up when it debuts
Post Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:47 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

gta online is having tons of problems right now, hope they fix it soon, until then single player is good enough for me, im done with the main missions, just doing some left over side stuff and pushing free-roaming to its limits
Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:08 pm
Mark in Minnesota

I'm actually playing GTA Online in Xbox Live. First time I've used my headset since Gears of War 3, although that whole "shouting at convenience store clerks to make them empty the register faster" thing gets old fast. Nobody wants to hear a 35 year old white guy shout "ya'll know what this is" into voice chat.

Gamertag: Jeckyll.

Anyone got a crew that's looking for people who are no better than half-crap at driving and shooting, but know better than to shoot too many cops during the getaway?
Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:05 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 335, 336, 337 ... 358, 359, 360  Next