Search
Register
Daddy's home
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

sneeeeb
COCKRING WRAITH

Daddy's home  Reply with quote  

Sorry about the hiatus guys. When I made my last thread and attempt at a return, I was in the middle of a monumental break-up that was seven years in the making. For some reason, I found myself shitty drunk and coming back to all of the things I did before I got swept up into the wrong girl (including posting on here and masturbating into a sock). As emotional rap fans, I'm sure you know how that goes and nothing more needs to be said about that.

So what's new, gang.... Someone get Bandini, Dan Shay, Futurist, and Eltron in here.... I miss you all, my lovers.

Fuck that Icarus guy, though... what was that dude's problem!?!

Who did I forget? I dunno... I would look back at my post history, but the last time I did that I was overtaken by two conflicting emotions. On one hand, I was great. On the other hand, I had tragic moments of drunken embarrassment.

I love that this bickering nonsense and absurd show-offy mess is still here, though. It's the closest thing I have to a shitty diary and if this message board is ever deleted I will die a little bit.

I hope you have back-ups of this stuff, Sage.

Anyone here want to get into a 15 page shit-talk? It's been so many years....
Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:21 pm
xGasPricesx

Welcome back to the ghost town. Most of the usernames you mentioned haven't posted here in a long time, it's probably been at least a couple years since I've seen Dan Shay or Bandini post on here. I'd like to see things get a little more active here myself, there was a very small resurgence in the lead up to Sage's newest album dropping, but it seems to be dying back down again. Maybe you can stir up some trouble and get some of the old posters back again, I'd personally like to see that.
Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:16 am
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

Happy Father's Day, Daddy.
Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:21 am
Juan
girls don juan anything to do with me

Sage should write a sad song about the forum. Maybe not even sad, just a somber tune about how things are a changin'
Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:40 am
Limbs

You missed my birthday, dad.
Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:29 am
Bandini
WIZARD APPRENTICE

Ah, yes, icarus. No one should fault you for your words against him considering your absence, but you should know icarus was tragically killed in a sex accident following a star trek convention last summer. they ended up having to close the radisson where it happened after numerous guests reported a ghostly presence whispering feminism theory in their ears as they were trying to sleep. the lady klingon was cleared in the case, but I've always wondered if there was some element we missed in his death, something that left him in spiritual turmoil and unable to leave the living world behind.

Someone here had mentioned you left the internet to live in a cave where you were being treated by a voodoo witch doctor for advanced syphilis. I imagined Werner Herzog finding the cave after you died and making a movie about your last great work which was written on the cave walls in pus. It's good to know that wasn't the case and you were just masturbating into socks and whatnot.
Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:37 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
sneeeeb
COCKRING WRAITH

The Great Bandini, ladies and gentlemen! I've missed you, pal... if I knew how to send a private message on this thing with a means of contact, I would. I don't, though.... I don't know how.

I don't even remember how to post pictures that immediately put into context why the previous message was full of shit to me. This is going to be a problem for all of us, you know?

But, at least I lured Bandini out of the darkness. Now where are the rest of these fuckers? Let's get the band back together, this is ridiculous around here.

Who is next? Get Dan Shay on the horn, I'm going to say something offensive soon and I need him here to explain to me in an overly-complicated way why he is smarter than I am.

Again, I love you Bandini. Let's try to make this message board work again for like a whole week before we both give up on it and go back to reddit.
Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:26 pm
Bandini
WIZARD APPRENTICE

Dan and I are roommates now and he just told me he'd love to reminisce, but unfortunately he cannot access the internet at the moment due to a court order. We both have very fond memories of you and actually brought you up in conversation last night when we were making flan.
Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:24 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dan Shay

I'm going to deeply dissapoint. I don't live with my parents anymore smoking too much weed and dropping out of multiple liberal arts programs and I'm invested in the system so hard that my former rebellion has turned into concern that people might rock the boat hard enough to effect my 401k.
Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:36 pm
sneeeeb
COCKRING WRAITH

I'm not disappointed. Both of my parents are dead and the dreams of a free basement sounds pretty wonderful right now. I never thought you were a liberal arts student to begin with -- I always took you for some half-crazed ITT technical institute, technical madman with a soldering iron in one hand and a weird book written by a guy with wild hair and wilder eyes (speaking on the real, insidious reason behind the electoral college) in the other.

At least we are all here together now. Let us never forget how awful we were and how awful we could be again.
Post Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:02 am
Plum Puddin'

So it’s “Dad” now is it?

Guess you finally found that pack of smokes you went out for all those years ago huh?

I don’t remember much about you. Mother stopped talking about you awhile back. She used to beat me coz our eyebrows were the same. I started shaving them in my teens, not only as a way to stop her outbursts, but also coz I didn’t wanna look anything like you.

YOU… who’s only advice before he left was some drunken ramblings about the importance of beard care.

YOU… who came back before, promising everything was going to be better again, only to dash the family’s hopes one more time and catch the first monorail outta town.

Poor little T-Wrex made you a finger painting of a giraffe and you never came back to collect it.

A GIRAFFE! Do you know how hard it is to get those proportions right? Not very, its just a horse with a long neck and a horse is just like drawing a big dog but T-Wrex CAN'T FUCKING DRAW DOGS!
Post Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:03 pm
Captiv8

I was going to say something about how anyone can be a father but not everyone can be a dad(dy), but Plum summed it all up for me and everyone.
Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:32 am
poisonfree

I am already excited to see where this is going.
Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:14 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:41 am
Lants

I'm 80% sure this thread is just Sage typing with hand puppets.
Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:25 am

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next