Search
Register
The "Hall of Fame" was sort of a mistake
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

xGasPricesx

Captiv8 wrote:
Based on responses to the "one thread you'll never forget" thread, it seems like a lot of the old forum players are still around. For me the notable absences are Icarus, Redball, and Futurist. Those cats always had something to say about everything, and it seemed to spark a lot of discussion and debate. Oh yeah, and Raoul/Eltron. I liked that guy.

I miss all those people, futurist really opened my eyes to transgender issues, I learned a lot from icarus too even though I didn't always agree with him. But I really think I miss redball the most, I got to meet him once in DC at crash's house when I was out there for the Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert rally and he was a super nice guy, we only talked for like 30 minutes cause him and his brother had to get home, but it was great to meet him in person even though he seemed a bit shyer in real life than he was on here. His brother was pretty awesome too, although definitely a bit different than redball.
Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:39 pm
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real

redball is one of the few people that I interact with regularly outside of the forum that I met on the forum. He posts a lot of interesting technical, computer-related (and otherwise) articles on facebook.
Post Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:31 am
Mark in Minnesota

I like his Facebook too, but I think I annoyed him by too frequently deleting my own comments and posts after thinking better of them.
Post Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:00 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2