Search
Register
female friendly fun?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

MessiahCarey

To add to all that shit.

It's important that I convey my opinion that drugs should only be used by well adjusted people with a good sense of personal responsibility.

Peace,
Shane
Post Wed Jul 10, 2002 3:42 pm
Wallet Inspector

Re: judgements  Reply with quote  

la raquelita wrote:
I am in middle school, thank you very much.

la raquelita wrote:
I'm 21 years old.

I'm confused...
Post Wed Jul 10, 2002 3:46 pm
themanifestdestiny

Re: judgements  Reply with quote  

la raquelita wrote:
I'm 21 years old.
Think what you will, but I am neither uninformed nor inexperienced (okay, maybe a little inexperienced). I've had some fucked-up (and not so fucked-up) personal experiences with drugs and people in my life that were involved with drugs.

I think that hesitation in conversation due to sobriety is part who a person is. When drugs lower inhibitions that does not reveal what a person is really like. I think it is sort of a cop out to say that drugs bring out a person's true personality.

I bet you've had some pretty fucked up experiences without drugs in your life too, huh?

And blurting something out during intoxication is part of who a person is as well. It reveals what a person is like in a different state of mind. It's still the same person, they're just thinking a little differently.

And god, Shane talks forever...and I just keep reading.
Post Wed Jul 10, 2002 4:55 pm
djmed

smart  Reply with quote  

damn
thats mad smart of not having weed or smoke or alchohol at a afterparty i guess u truly are one venerated for experience, judgment, and wisdom.

peace/salaam
Post Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:57 pm
Chris Toefur

[quote="MessiahCarey"]I find this interesting. This is a great discussion.

Effectual
---------

According to most research (official when it was allowed and personal experience), people under the influence of weed, LSD, mushrooms, and to a small extent alcohol, tend to question things around them more. My speculation is that this is either due to trying to understand if one's own feelings are a result of the substance, or a result of actual circumstances. Either way, the end result may be a different perspective of what you normally assess on a daily basis. This will undoubtedly result in challenging opinions you may have previously had (or, more accurately, been programmed with). "They" don't really want this, because you might realize that just about every aspect of what happens all day to you is a giant sham to get you to buy their shit. Heh.

I completely agree with you here. Ever notice how ridiculous the acting in movies and commercials looks when you are stoned?
Post Thu Jul 11, 2002 11:36 am
note1

Yes.  Reply with quote  

I completely agree with you here. Ever notice how ridiculous the acting in movies and commercials looks when you are stoned?

Yes, I completely agree and have discussed this with fellow reefer addicts and most of them agree with that. Its like being high reveals how blatantly stupid people sound saying insipid dialouge. Its not that you don't notice it when you aren't high, its just becomes more obvious and unbearable.

On a side note I have a job interview next week and will probably have to pee in a cup if I get the job. This means no smoking at Sages show for me. It probably won't make a difference anyways, I could stop for a year and my piss would still be contaminated. [/quote]
Post Thu Jul 11, 2002 12:37 pm
MessiahCarey

Re: Yes.  Reply with quote  

note1 wrote:

Yes, I completely agree and have discussed this with fellow reefer addicts and most of them agree with that. Its like being high reveals how blatantly stupid people sound saying insipid dialouge. Its not that you don't notice it when you aren't high, its just becomes more obvious and unbearable.

On a side note I have a job interview next week and will probably have to pee in a cup if I get the job. This means no smoking at Sages show for me. It probably won't make a difference anyways, I could stop for a year and my piss would still be contaminated.
[/quote]

Fuck corporate drug tests.

For real.

Peace,
Shane
Post Thu Jul 11, 2002 12:43 pm
infidelone
CAVE TROLL

well ya ----but fuck working at the quicky mart.
Post Thu Jul 11, 2002 1:32 pm
MessiahCarey

Yep. Fuck that too.

I hate a world where the only option is the lesser of two evils at all times.

Especially when it comes to where you'll end up spending 1/3rd of your life.

Boo.

Peace,
SHane
Post Thu Jul 11, 2002 2:20 pm
td3

MessiahCarey  Reply with quote  

i seriously like the way you think

PEACE
t
d
Post Thu Jul 11, 2002 4:31 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tatto0edhands

look at what sage started lol
Post Thu Jul 11, 2002 6:17 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3