Search
Register
is lif crazy?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

Is Lif going overboard with the statements he makes on his new ep?
yes
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
no
78%
 78%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 14

JOEYBEATS

Yo Shane...  Reply with quote  

Leave a message. If you're calling form a private number, that's probably why you're hearing this.

The number I've been calling from is not blocked.

Joe.
Post Wed Jul 10, 2002 6:34 pm

DM

Less than 10% of oil used in America...  Reply with quote  

Not only would the oil from Alaska kill wildlife, it would only be enough to last the US about 2 years. It only offers a temporary solution.

Abacus
Post Thu Jul 11, 2002 5:31 pm
note1

Lif  Reply with quote  

I don't think Lif is crazy but some of the things he states as fact in that song are wrong. He says the US started the war to build an oil pipeline to a reserve. If that happens then Lif is on to something, if not then it can be dismissed as a crazy theory. Time will tell.
Post Thu Jul 11, 2002 10:49 pm
MessiahCarey

Re: Lif  Reply with quote  

note1 wrote:
I don't think Lif is crazy but some of the things he states as fact in that song are wrong. He says the US started the war to build an oil pipeline to a reserve. If that happens then Lif is on to something, if not then it can be dismissed as a crazy theory. Time will tell.

That theory has nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks (although I'm not sure about how Lif mentions it in the song).

In other words...the attacks, those could have happened by anybody. The subsequent "war" that was started was declared by the United States.

So basically, even if it is a result of an attack (and therefore justified) - the bottom line is that America is the nation that started the War once we labelled it such (seeing as it was just a single attack, and not a formal declaration of war by a nation).

If the United States DID know the attack was going to happen and just chose to do nothing, this would explain many things. The ignored warnings, the vigorous nature which we attacked the Taliban (remember, it was the Taliban that said NO to the oil pipeline to begin with...kinda convenient that we all of a sudden have a reason to hate them, no?), and the installation of a government sympathetic to American policy (and yes, I do beleive Afghanistan being rid of the Taliban is an amazingly good thing - but that doesn't change the fact that the new Afghanistan government will most likely operate with the U.S. government's hand in it's ass, puppet-style).

Just a thought.

Peace,
Shane
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:38 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2