Search
Register
George W Bush Drunkenly Rambling On Video!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

OM3N

George W Bush Drunkenly Rambling On Video!  Reply with quote  

OH MY GOD!!!!!
I laughed for about 5 hours the first time I saw this!!!
It is a video (quicktime) of our current President in 1992 a full 6 years after he said he quit everything cold turkey. He is at a wedding of his friends and supporters the Weiss Family and is giving his "best wishes" to the nelyweds and family. He is noticeably drunk and even takes a shot at the end to top it off!I can't believe he said "Being as it's election year theyr'e wonderful people, fine taxpayers." and then makes fun of people because they don't drink or smoke. You gotta love Politicians in action!

here is the link, scroll down to where it says "Click here To See George W. Bush's Wacky Wedding Performance" you will not be dissapointed. Oh god this is classic shit right here! http://www.thesmokinggun.com/bush/bush.shtml
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:21 am
snatch

and to think i didnt vote for him.
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:58 am
OM3N

I wanna get this video out to news agencies or whatever so more people can see this. I bet it would'nt help his approval rating.
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 12:35 pm
themanifestdestiny

You're a lame.  Reply with quote  

Doesn't seem drunk to me. Seems like he might just have a sense of humor, that's about it.
He doesn't slur any of his speech. Maybe he just thinks it's funny to call people skinny and marathon runners.
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:15 pm
OM3N

not drunk?  Reply with quote  

I dunno, at the end of the video he swigs down the last of whatever was in his glass. I guess it could have been 7-up or something but the way he drank it makes it look like alchy. Also he said "Only in America" like 10 times to describe everyone. And " Being that it's election year they are great people, fine taxpayers" that just pisses me off to no end. "You know since they are giving me money for my campaign I will humor them and call them great people." Even if he isn't drunk there are a lot of things wrong (and funny)about that video.
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:31 pm
themanifestdestiny

souds to me like he's making some pretty damn funny jokes.
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:46 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

he's definitely been drinking.... but at least he is being somewhat human.... that's the real Bush... and in that element he is probably a great guy.... but to see him try to use his limited mental powers to solve the world's problems.... it hurts me just thinking about it.
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:53 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Jump to: