Search
Register
To my Friends
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

Jocker

To my Friends  Reply with quote  

I have come up with an idea to move to Las Vegas.... I will move there an open up a car wash/strip bar... you will be able to come in and have your car washed by naked women twisting there stuff with the soap and squeegy's ... this will be perfect for sin city... considering that this city is ran by satan himself... i am excited.. as all of you know i am a master of marketing so here's our slogan.... come down to the jocker was "THE BEST HAND JOB IN TOWN" this will make me a small fortune i will hence donate 12% of all profits to the non-prophets.... i had no idea how dead broke sage and joey are.... its almost sad that talented and that broke.... well then i hope this helps.. but i will not start my escapade until the rainy season here in rhode island and also in las vegas it barely rains and the cars get real dirty from the desert lifestyle... i heard its hot though.... i then will proceed to open up hip hop shops in towns through out the u.s. that do not have any yet.... i love sage he is like hip hop is a disgrace but at the same time he doesnt mean him.. everything else i love it. I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE GREAT SAGE....... your mother calls you paul and everyone who calls you, you dont answer your phone... this is to the women i used to respect... i have actually been on a egg hunt to get everything from the sage himself..... i have these songs and poems and i found this thing called AOI all is superb... i know why everyone treats and talks about you like god.. all is so true.. well the road tripp is still on and i am still squeegying.. it was great yesterday this black guy came to the car wash in a bentley.. i told him i know where they make that.. he looked so famous i swore either he rapped or sold crack.. i think it was the glass pipe i vacuumed that really got him pissed anyways i cracked him over the lip with my squeegy and my homies here just started wrestlemania on him... i almost knocked him out when tim came from behind the bentley in a ninja kick that through jay-z jr into the car and he drove away with no tip... bastard
dont fake the squeegy.....
ps road trip is still on... for any one... are you going sage and when we doing that track
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 10:23 am
Jocker

news flash i am now able to get my business license in las vegas and i dont have to pay state taxes i love it........... ok back to you how are you whats really going on and how have you been lately.. do you love life or do you hate to breathe...
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 10:59 am
dabinduppes

dude you should freeze your semen. you know, in case something happens. Your DNA CANNOT be wasted.
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:02 am
Jocker

good idea thanks... but i already have like six kids in three country's but no american kiddies yet girls need a baby i am willing to kick and i pay child support i know what the american girls want.....
Ocker, jay ocker...........

rhymes with cocker
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:04 am
Jocker

ok if one more person calls my work asking for me and i dont know you we are going to have major problems this is the jocker and stop jocking me... ok i fell in love at the sage show with a girl and now she has agreed to have intercourse with me if i cut my mullet.. i told her i love it.... ok then why not for some american pie........ should i do it....
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 12:06 pm
Jocker

it for sure I have my business license for Las Vegas in September its on!!!! this is going to be outlandish and fun........
Post Tue Jul 16, 2002 2:40 pm
infidelone
CAVE TROLL

this is why I fucking hate Monty Python
Post Tue Jul 16, 2002 2:51 pm
Jocker

ok this is uncalled for sorry
Post Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:10 pm

Jump to: