Search
Register
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

sagewearzpanties

....  Reply with quote  

TO SAGE YOU ARE A FAKE, WE ALL DONT LIKE YOU. YOU FRONT LIKE A SCREEN DOOR, ALL YOUR FRIENDS TALK SHIT ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK AND ACT NICE TO YOU FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL ENJOYMENT.
I PERSONALLY CANT STAND YOU NEITHER CAN ANYONE ELSE. YOU ARE MORE MOODY THAN A BITCH WAIT YOU ARE A BITCH. YOU SHOULD NOT BE SAGE FRANCIS YOU SHOULD BE BITCHBOY PAUL. YOU DESERVE THIS MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. YOU SAID IT YOUR SELF LET THIS UNDERGROUND THING RIDE A LITTLE THEN BANG YOUR SELLING OUT. DONT LET HIM FOOL YOU PEOPLE HE IS A FAKE. AND I SWEAR I SAW YOU EAT BACON NOT EVEN A YEAR AGO. WHAT THE HELL! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME. I CANT STAND YOU ANYMORE. QUIT WHILE YOU ARE AHEAD. YOU ADMITTED YOURSELF YOUR GAY FUCKING QUEER
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:30 pm
Jocker

wait wait wait fuck that panty boy... sage is the man and who cares if he is selling out or eats bacon its all about the music.... and thats that barely anyone who is a star such as sage can do everything. he is tight and i really dont care what you think... and as it be look at all the people that come here now you go somewhere else.... that post was of no importance and why hate i will meet you anywhere to fight about this..... sage i got your back and to you panty boy get over it hater...... the jocker challenges you to anything you think you are good at.......... bastard.... sage kick his ass.....
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:38 pm
sagewearzpanties

FUCK YOU JOCKER THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND MY GOOD FRIEND SAGE, YOU ARE A FAGGET, I BET YOU ARE NOT EVEN A CAR WASH ATTENDANT, AND I CHALLENGE YOU I AM IN RI ALSO HOMO.... WAIT IM GOING TO YOUR CAR WASH TOMORROW
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm
Jocker

see you there donkey dick pimple and i will prove you wrong as too the car wash attendant.... sage is god and you aint shit and thats pretty fucked up if you are his friend why not tell him in person to his face instead of acting like such a bitch........
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:47 pm

Jump to: