Search
Register
The case for Ron Paul possibly winning the nomination!!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

ibuprofen

where's the contractor? where's the contractor?

The media is scared. Ron would shake things up for the better and nobody who's sitting pretty fucking average people wants to become one of those normal people.

IF Ron Paul gets the nomination I predict he gets assassinated. Too many people with money and power in this country for it not to happen. Too much big business involvement in government for it not to happen. Too much is at stake for it not to happen.

However, I hope I am wrong, because Ron Paul would be the best thing that has ever happened to America. Jay-Z wouldn't be rocking euros in his videos anymore, he'd be rocking bars of gold. I KNOW he would work hard to strengthen the state and eliminate stupid federal programs like social security, the department of education, income tax, the CIA, the FBI and the RIAA (ok, maybe not the RIAA..). I'm positive he will do what he says- I cannot say that about ANYBODY else.

But, ya, the media doesn't like him. So he's really got no chance.
The media LOVES Hillary, which is why she'll get the democratic nomination.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:05 pm
thecontractor

I supplicate this entreaty in the hopes that perhaps one who reads it will envisage the capriciousness that the results of this portentous individualism will have on our society. Now is the winter of our discontent.

There are philosophies that are rooted in the documents that were written to free this nation and its people from oppression. Those philosophies have been maliciously and systematically denigrated. Religion has been made an enemy of all. People that believe in God have been labeled as delusional. The belief in an afterlife is laughable. We have been made into dumb beasts. The sensible and sound philosophies that were prevalent when this country was founded are as applicable now as they were when they were written. It is the philosophies that have slowly crept in the generations and replaced the commonsensical metaphysical beliefs that are now showing their age. They do not stand up to the test of time well; they are threadbare and faltering under the new circumstances that have arisen in the last 150+ years. Their true colors are showing them to be nothing more that viperous self serving lies.

I reject these ideas that humans are purely instinctual. This notion is one of a pitiful man whose comprehension stops at the superficiality of life and existence. I will continue to look beyond the veneer. I will endeavor to keep my emotive reactions at a minimum. I will ascribe to think about things, rather than feel about them. I suggest you do the same, and with a little luck, you might see why Ron Paul should be the next president.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:40 pm
ibuprofen

word. there he is. haha
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:48 pm
Paul Fava

ibuprofen wrote:
Ron would shake things up for the better.

Please explain why eliminating the federal reserve, as well as federal income tax, represents a change for the better.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:03 pm
redball

Wax poetic all you will. Pretty words don't make you right, nor are they particularly persuasive.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:05 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

thecontractor wrote:
I supplicate this entreaty in the hopes that perhaps one who reads it will envisage the capriciousness that the results of this portentous individualism will have on our society. Now is the winter of our discontent.

There are philosophies that are rooted in the documents that were written to free this nation and its people from oppression. Those philosophies have been maliciously and systematically denigrated. Religion has been made an enemy of all. People that believe in God have been labeled as delusional. The belief in an afterlife is laughable. We have been made into dumb beasts. The sensible and sound philosophies that were prevalent when this country was founded are as applicable now as they were when they were written. It is the philosophies that have slowly crept in the generations and replaced the commonsensical metaphysical beliefs that are now showing their age. They do not stand up to the test of time well; they are threadbare and faltering under the new circumstances that have arisen in the last 150+ years. Their true colors are showing them to be nothing more that viperous self serving lies.

I reject these ideas that humans are purely instinctual. This notion is one of a pitiful man whose comprehension stops at the superficiality of life and existence. I will continue to look beyond the veneer. I will endeavor to keep my emotive reactions at a minimum. I will ascribe to think about things, rather than feel about them. I suggest you do the same, and with a little luck, you might see why Ron Paul should be the next president.

This was cut and pasted, right?

Nobody talks like that on a messageboard.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:36 pm
Dan Shay

I knew I recognized this....

http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=624027&highlight=#624027

Quote:

http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=624027&highlight=#624027
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:41 pm
redball

He still posted that, though.

Then again, it seems to be based on the fallacy that our country was founded on Christian values or some stupid shit like that. Ignore the lack of G-d (I like the way Shane works) in the Constitution, and that Jefferson wrote that it was done like that very purposely.

Read the last thread. There's 10 pages of these arguments in there. This subject does not deserve another 5 or 10 pages.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:48 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

Dan Shay wrote:
I knew I recognized this....

Haha. Just cut and paste the same shit. Maybe i should try to only respond on this forum with things i already posted.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:50 pm
Dan Shay

Oh, and to say 'supplicate this entreaty' is redundant/wordy.

You'll save space by saying 'beseech thee', and you'll still come off as a total knob.

All the paleoconservatives come out of the woodwork like at a John Birch rally.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:03 pm
GrantherBirdly
D&D addict

Contractor, instead of squandering your intelligence devising those bewitching sentences you should craft an argument, perhaps even prop it up with some evidence.

From what I managed to glean from your post, you believe that Ron Paul will return us to a religiously grounded republic and that this would be a favorable development?
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:12 pm
Lusid
http://youtube.com/watch?v=skCV2L0c6K0

futuristxen wrote:
I don't think Clinton has an overriding ideology. She and her husband just love to play politics.

I just posted this about a week ago in another thread:

FuseONE wrote:
Paul has about as much chance of winning the nomination as I do of becoming a power forward for the Lakers.

So, are you taking the steps to play forward for the Lakers, or just sitting on your ass writing off the world?

Paul Fava wrote:

Please explain why eliminating the federal reserve, as well as federal income tax, represents a change for the better.

Please research the federal reserve and federal income tax.
There are about 100000000 sources out there.
The federal reserve is a dirty dirty business.
(any bill that was passed on Christmas Eve is potentially uber shady, to the core)
I'll go dig up some and return the info.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:46 pm
Lusid

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=federal+reserve
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=federal+reserve+unconstitutional

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:00 pm
breakreep
homophobic yet curious

GrantherBirdly wrote:
From what I managed to glean from your post, you believe that Ron Paul will return us to a religiously grounded republic and that this would be a favorable development?

Shit I must've read it wrong or something, I kept getting something about the image of the beast.

Ron Paul 14 : 27

Revelations 82.3(squared)

If the contractor is a snapshot of a typical Ron Paul fan, I really really don't want this guy to win. They might get confident and start babbling in real life too.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:00 pm
Lusid

But this guy is also a Sage Francis fan, does his endorsement make you anti-Sage Francis now too?!

See what I did there? !
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:12 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next