Search
Register
The case for Ron Paul possibly winning the nomination!!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

futuristxen

Lusid wrote:
futuristxen wrote:
I don't think Clinton has an overriding ideology. She and her husband just love to play politics.

I just posted this about a week ago in another thread:

I don't get what you're trying to say. Are you agreeing with me, disagreeing with me, making a diffrent point altogether? The video cuts out halfway through whatever point he was trying to make.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:25 pm
breakreep
homophobic yet curious

thecontractor hates sage francis. I read this in a secret document that I will not show you.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:29 pm
GrantherBirdly
D&D addict

futurist:

I assume that Lusid intended Clinton's pronouncment that "we need a new world order" to indicate he does, in fact, have an overriding ideology.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:29 pm
Lusid
http://youtube.com/watch?v=skCV2L0c6K0

He's straight up pushing the NWO there, even quoting Bush.
Here's the long version:
(the post 9/11 disorder fear mongered version)

Hillary:
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:33 pm
futuristxen

GrantherBirdly wrote:
futurist:

I assume that Lusid intended Clinton's pronouncment that "we need a new world order" to indicate he does, in fact, have an overriding ideology.

Oh. Well no, I never meant that neither Clinton doesn't give speaches with ideology behind them. Just that their reasons to do so have more to do with playing the game than they do any sort of crazy vision or manifesto.

I mean, Hilary has gone from liberal empowered woman for socialized medicine, to god fearing war mongering I'm a christian just like you woman. She's essentially been running for president for about 15 years now. Don't really know what she's going to do when she wins.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:44 pm
futuristxen

Oh and I just watched the Hilary doc. You want to talk about fear mongering....jeez.

I always feel like I need to bring my aluminum foil rabbit ears whenever I go into a Ron Paul thread. And this has yet to disappoint.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:48 pm
mizterie

i just want ron paul to win so commonsensical metaphysicality tames all of us godless, atheist beasts. athebeasts.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:51 pm
Lusid

Right, because globalization is crazy talk...
Lizard people want a global government, not rich ass bankers and international corporation owners.
I get it now. God damned dirty lizards.
Clinton '08! (no asex)
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:56 pm
breakfast

Ron Paul has shitty policies and the only reason he has appeal is because he promises to dismantle a system that has many people disenfranchised.
Let's say American politics is a wall. He doesn't want to help build a better wall, instead, he's running on the premise that he has a really big hammer to fuck up the current wall though, and knows a part of you wants to see that.
What I am saying is that his actual presidency would be a joke.
Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:15 am
Lusid

Well that's kind of what I've been saying all along.
We need someone to strip down all of this cluster fuckage.
Then the next step would be to rebuild based on a national initative democratic type structure.

It's kind of like cutting off your leg that's pinned under a tree to survive, then going and getting a new techno leg that shoots lasers.
(the laser cannon part is just a fantasy I added for hopes of a better future)
Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:25 am
breakfast

Lusid wrote:
Well that's kind of what I've been saying all along.
We need someone to strip down all of this cluster fuckage.
Then the next step would be to rebuild based on a national initative democratic type structure.

It's kind of like cutting off your leg that's pinned under a tree to survive, then going and getting a new techno leg that shoots lasers.
(the laser cannon part is just a fantasy I added for hopes of a better future)

I agree that the system needs reworking but I think Ron Paul's approach to it would be at best disastrous and at worst just empty "elect me" rhetoric.

EDIT: I like the concept of a laser cannon. It's so much cooler than a laser "gun"; laser cannon sounds like it shoots a WHOLE LOTTA LASER as opposed to some dinky beam.
Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:58 am
Lusid

Yeah fuck a bullshit Reagun.

The thing about Paul is he's been saying the same thing since the early 70's.
Speaking of which, he's calmed down a great deal.
(I could see this haunting his campaign)

But for real, I've noticed that he's got his game face going lately, he's more relaxed and not as tweaked and creepyish.

Fut, your name sucks to abbreviate, but I hear what you're saying.
The neocon game of globalization is where all the mega power is at and the clintons know and play accordingly.
I think Bush is probably an athiest, or agnostic at best.
They know it's a fundamental part of their role so they do the god thing.
Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:24 am
Lusid

To answer what I think Clinton(s) would do is take about 2 years to get out of Iraq.
Long enough to to juice the war machine but short enough time to take a big chunk out of the debt and look like hero's for getting out of "Bush's war" right in time for the second term.
her anwer to terrorism instead of the 'fighting them over there before they attack here' plan would be to steadily work the post 9/11 "world view" by further eroding our freedoms and continueing to give power to the global government (corporate) take over.
She could possibly just move the war to Iran and go that route.
It's just a puppet show going back and forth.

She might pass a better healthcare plan for PR, that's about all I can hope for out of that situation.

Or she may just bake cookies and drink wine while hanging with Martha Stewart, Oprah, and John Edwards talking about waiting to exhale.
I don't know.
Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:15 am
shambhala

The "New World Order" is a euphamisim for international cooperation on security and trade. It's not a conspiracy, it's a doctrine taught in political science departments throughout the world. The people who ascribe to believing it's some sinister conspiracy are generally either right-wing white nationalists or people who just like conspiracies. Ron Paul can't see the difference between the neoliberal belief that international institutions are a barrier to conflict and the belief that "they" are out to "destroy the constitution."
Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:52 am
futuristxen

shambhala wrote:
The "New World Order" is a euphamisim for international cooperation on security and trade. It's not a conspiracy, it's a doctrine taught in political science departments throughout the world. The people who ascribe to believing it's some sinister conspiracy are generally either right-wing white nationalists or people who just like conspiracies. Ron Paul can't see the difference between the neoliberal belief that international institutions are a barrier to conflict and the belief that "they" are out to "destroy the constitution."

Yeah I've never got the whole New World Order conspiracy thing at least as seperate from a larger shape shifting lizards type of conspiracy. Plus I always think of wrestling too.
Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:14 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next