Search
Register
IVE BEEN BUSYYYYYYYY...
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

MP3D
Straaaange FAMOUS!

IVE BEEN BUSYYYYYYYY...  Reply with quote  

Hey everyone. Long time no type. Good to see some of the OG's still around. I just wanted to share with you the new album I've been working on and the new video from it. I hope you enjoy.

DOPHIUS - COZY (2014)

Post Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:34 am
C.R.A.Z.Y

This is an example of what happens when anyone can make videos, and beats, and raps and produce and share their own music on the internet... No quality control, old white people still trying to skateboard in their 40's rapping over mediocre beats about their gray hair and kids.

No dawg, I'm messing with you, that shit was so dope it broke the internets. I expect it to go viral any day now.

Don't stop chasin' your dreams bro.
Post Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:43 pm
Disharmony

Rap aints for everyone.
Post Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:10 am
anomaly
Loserface

Post Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:19 am
futuristxen

Dress yourself better, Dad.
Post Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:22 am
Dan Shay

MP3D wrote:
Hellen Earth wrote:
Why can't this topic ever be discussed here sans-snarkiness?

people get very defensive when you challenge their alpha zombie states of comfort. they dont like being shown facts that they are just experiment puppets. its understandable, but i thought people here were a little more open minded. i thought wrong.

like when i tried to get deer meat (uncontaminated/NATURAL meat) and the government set up a sting to stop that? people here resort to "lets keep bringing that up to discredit this fucker" when in reality it just helps my point. if people are unwilling to even admit that such a thing as medicating public drinking water (with carcinogenic chemicals and in some cases antidepressents) is possible, then the debate can go no further. im willing to listen to the other side, but noone will show me what they "know".
Post Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:40 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

Dan Shay wrote:
MP3D wrote:
Hellen Earth wrote:
Why can't this topic ever be discussed here sans-snarkiness?

people get very defensive when you challenge their alpha zombie states of comfort. they dont like being shown facts that they are just experiment puppets. its understandable, but i thought people here were a little more open minded. i thought wrong.

like when i tried to get deer meat (uncontaminated/NATURAL meat) and the government set up a sting to stop that? people here resort to "lets keep bringing that up to discredit this fucker" when in reality it just helps my point. if people are unwilling to even admit that such a thing as medicating public drinking water (with carcinogenic chemicals and in some cases antidepressents) is possible, then the debate can go no further. im willing to listen to the other side, but noone will show me what they "know".

Lol I didn't realise he's the infamous deer meat guy. I thought he was the Ladies Keep Your Legs Closed Guy. If he's both that's just too much hilarity for one person to commit.

What is the title to the deer meat thread, that was before I came here and would love to peruse that thread?
Post Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:23 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

I can't quite remember the specifics of the deer meat thread, but now that I think of it I'm unsure why it's such a big deal that he was trying to obtain deer meat. Unless the whole "joke" was about how he was involved in a sting operation. This scenario would fit well into a Tom Robbins book.
Post Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:29 am
Juan
girls don juan anything to do with me

I think it's all about the absurdity of the sting itself, not so much that he was trying to get deer meat. I've got some deer meat in my freezer right now. For the sting I find it hilarious, but I don't think it discredits him any. It's just absurd such a thing happened.

But if he is also the "Ladies keep your legs closed" guy, that does have a direct impact on how funny I think the deer meat sting is.
Post Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:57 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

The second part of what Juan said.
Post Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:09 pm
Hellen Earth
could be a girl. could be a guy.

<object><param><param><param></object><br>View on YouTube

I was considering sharing this, and I just noticed that I'm randomly quoted in Dan Shay's post seeming to maybe side with mp3D on something. THis is me as an old man rapping with my musical partners at Anonymous Animal Studios in Fitchburg.
Post Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:48 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

Although your video is amateur it is not without it's personal subtle charms, Hellen Earth.

I like the ambient beat, and the rhymes, they're actually not terrible. I like the way you're just being you and talkin' a little with your nice suit on. I think the lyrics are good in the verses, overall the chorus for your song is just okay, ( the subject matter it's self " Girls With Bad Dads " is a little meh for me,) but, I'm sure a lot of people can relate to your personal story.

All in all, I like this much more than the one posted at the top of this thread. Both amateur but yours lacks the pretense that I am annoyed by. I enjoy the absence of cool rapper posturing.
Post Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:26 am
Hellen Earth
could be a girl. could be a guy.

Thanks for taking the time to listen and respond!
Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:39 pm
PatrickBateman

I really, really want to reread that deer meat thread now. Can anyone find it? The deal went down on craigslist right?
Post Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:25 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xGasPricesx

http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39794&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Pro Google Tip: When looking for something on a site with tons of pages of content, like this forum, you can better search on Google by typing site:www.websiteyouwant.com and then put keywords you remember from the thing you're looking for in quotation marks after.

For example, I found the above thread easy by searching - site:www.strangefamousrecords.com/forum "dear meat" "mp3d" - it was the very first result on the page.
Post Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:58 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next