Search
Register
NFL 2011
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

jehu

how sweet it is. this will never gonna get old. NE had no business in the SB anyway so really it cant be too heartbreaking.

<object><param></param><param></param><param></param></object>
Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:28 am
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real

Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno Popped for DUI License Plate Read 'SAUCED'

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/06/knowshon-moreno-arrested-for-dui/#.TzGdo-TMjgE

lulz
Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:57 pm
Jared Paul

Sage Francis wrote:
I can't see how he wouldn't. And I look forward to that. This is the silver lining for me.

This just made my day. Literally, man. Don't know why that hadn't occurred to me before. It's sort of like the sun coming out from behind the clouds...

@ Jehu - At some point in the 4th quarter Welker, Hernandez, and Branch all got shook. Maybe it was the hits? Maybe it was the pressure? Maybe it was both- but if they make those catches, the Pats win. If the Defense comes up with one stop at the end of the game, Pats win. Even the interception- I really don't think a healthy Gronkowski gets out muscled or let's that ball get caught. Aside from the safety, Brady did what he was supposed to do. The Giants won, and they deserved it. Manningham and Nicks made some huge catches, after getting LIT THE FUCK UP repeatedly. For all the talk of how amazing the Giants receivers were, for all their superior depth at the running back position, it still took them till the last minute and a half of the 4th quarter to score 21 points. Pats D seemed to be knocking Giants players around all game long. But for some reason, when it mattered most, Pats receivers couldn't keep that focus. Maybe now, Belichick and the front office will do for Brady what they haven't done in over 5 years... what Coughlin has already done for the Giants and what the Steelers do for Ben every every year: bring in some top notch pass rushers and secondary help! Spend money on Defense! Hopefully, Brady will see the light and lobby for that as well. Either way, it was a great game. Giants looked like they were going to cry going into the half down by one. My stomach was in knots the whole game. It was definitely a great Super Bowl.
Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:32 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Flawed Logic

Location: Austin, TX - Albuquerque, NM - Kalamazoo, MI - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

I can see how that high ankle sprain is really effecting Gronkowski, but what do I know...

Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:55 pm
SFR announcement

Haha that guy is such a doofus. Love him though.
Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:45 pm
Flawed Logic

Location: Austin, TX - Albuquerque, NM - Kalamazoo, MI - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

Haha I agree. It looks like his dancing skills are hurting him more than his ankle is at this point! I had him on my fantasy playoff team and I ended up finishing one spot out of the money ($250.00). It is what it is - there's always next year. I predict my Vikings going undefeated! Any takers?
Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:51 pm
remind

He has two.
Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:15 pm
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

I can't blame Gronk and Light for clubbing it up.

Sometimes, after a bad day at work, I just want to drink and listen to music too.

Fucka TMZ/Deadspin.
Post Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 am
Jared Paul

T-Wrex wrote:
I can't blame Gronk and Light for clubbing it up.

Sometimes, after a bad day at work, I just want to drink and listen to music too.

Fucka TMZ/Deadspin.

I heard Welker's been getting slammed in the New England sports press for the drops. I woudln't know; I'm taking a sports cleanse. Feels like 2007 all over again. No sports page, no nfl.com, no sports center for me for a while.

I'M
FREE
FREE
AS
A
BIRD, now...
Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
selfworth

after seeing gronkowski's on field interview, just after the baltimore win, i realized that he is lucky he can catch a ball, because that guy would be lucky to have a job at mcdonald's otherwise
Post Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:51 am
Captiv8

I like Gronkowski a lot. He's not much in the brains department, it's true, but he doesn't have to be as long as he can know his role on the field. You could tell his ankle wasn't tip top though, and that had a big effect on the guy. If he can stay healthy he has to the potential to be a Tony Gonzalez type guy.
Post Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:08 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

An ankle injury is what eventually knocked me out of the game for good during my senior year in high school. I was regularly running for over 100 yards per game, but during our second-to-last game I was tackled by a few people and I heard my ankle crack. I actually have a photo of my coaches tending to my ankle on the sidelines hanging around somewhere. I could hardly walk straight for 6 months. When I saw Gronk's ankle turn when he received that injury, I was sure that it was a worse injury than what I suffered. I think the Patriots nation (including the team) fooled themselves into thinking that he's an actual cyborg. He shouldn't have been as active in that game as he was. Even if he was just a decoy.
Post Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:21 pm
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

MANNIG FACE

http://daveartlocker.blogspot.com/2012/02/manning-face.html

LOL

should mock drafts and combine talk go in here for a NFL 2012 thread?...
Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:24 pm
Prontoid

Flawed Logic wrote:
I can see how that high ankle sprain is really effecting Gronkowski, but what do I know...

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mNN_eBFlZ5U?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

haha seriously - there should be famous people police that just shut them down when they are doing something so stupid and self indulgent that only famous people could get away with it coz really all they're doing is causing harm to themselves...if that was any normal person they'd be lying out on the curb with bouncers fist marks on there face and foot marks in there ass and the lesson would have been learnt...
Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:01 pm
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

Looks like the Saints joined the S.E.C. or something....

if Suh got 2 game suspension with a half-assed attempt to injure.....
....i wonder what kind of suspensions will come to those who were paid for successful injuries...

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 40, 41, 42  Next