Search
Register
Gender roles, lust & love.
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

Limbs

Same difference. Don't fuck a 17- year old. Pretty simple really.
Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:25 pm
Jack

Limbs wrote:
Same difference. Don't fuck a 17- year old. Pretty simple really.

No, no its not. Getting a drunk 21 year old girl at the bar is not the same as having a sober 18 year old come to your place through an app? The difference between the mind of an 18 year old and 21 year old is drastic. The fact I can pick up 18 year old girls through a phone app is alarming and can be dangerous.

There have already been some concerns over the app due to reported rapes. I believe there were 3 child rapes last year reported in regards to the app. Because of that you have to be 18 years old, as if kids just cant get around that.

edit: or did your point go over my head. Your post makes it sound like the only dangerous part is if an adult has sex with a minor...I'm talking about the danger from the point of a kid
Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:44 pm
GrantherBirdly
D&D addict

I don't know anything about the app but I do find it telling that you don't consider 18 year old's sufficiently developed to make sound judgments.
Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:31 am
Jack

GrantherBirdly wrote:
I don't know anything about the app but I do find it telling that you don't consider 18 year old's sufficiently developed to make sound judgments.

18 year olds's are are totally developed enough to make sound judgement. I'm just saying that the ability to make them consistently and the ability to generalize the notion that "18 year olds make sound judgement to all 18 year olds" would be less so than 21 year olds. Especially in the realm of sex.

I would also argue that that comparing 21 year olds to 25 year olds would be the exact same thing. You don't definitely don't reach your peak in your ability to make the correct choice when it comes to sex and strangers at 18 years old. I'm not sure whats so telling about that opinion?
Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:17 am
Limbs

I was talking about avoiding bullshit minor laws that could really fuck a major (yeah, major) long term. It's pretty easy to do that.

The moral implications are debatable, I think. But I also think you're on the wrong side of that debate.
Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:53 pm
Jack

Limbs wrote:
I was talking about avoiding bullshit minor laws that could really fuck a major (yeah, major) long term. It's pretty easy to do that.

The moral implications are debatable, I think. But I also think you're on the wrong side of that debate.

Haha I gotcha. To be honest I'm pretty set on my opinion, but It's not something I care about that much or something I want to debate anymore. I thought it was pretty interesting app. But sex ya know, and boobs am i right?
Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6