Search
Register
The Un-United States of Mankind.
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

DeadAwake

The Un-United States of Mankind.  Reply with quote  

This thread, I am now posting, is spurred on by my last thread regarding what I would deem the corrupted sexuality of humans, of men in particular. In that thread I crashed into a dead end, being unable to advance the material I wish to express, due to the restricted nature of it. I may revisit that thread, but after emotional turmoil and some reflection, I have decided making this thread is the most promising course to take.

The reason why this is a more promising route, goes back to the restricted nature of focusing solely on sexuality. The crux of the matter of the “Human Question” and thus a more comprehensive solution or rather a keener foresight, is based in something deeper and more widely overarching, namely human nature and our interrelation with nature.

So I dedicate this thread to the unnecessarily destructive nature of all human activity in general and the state we currently find ourselves in.

To understand anything, i believe one most have a general overview of everything, and then can details be zoomed in on and taken in connection to the mass of society. That is taking into consideration as many possible facets of our existence.

If you take the supposition that astrology is founded on to be true, that the planets of the solar system, in relation to the Earth, affects the Earth and thus everything and everyone on it you may be given a clearer picture of our fine mess. Some may or may not agree with this, so I will leave it at just that statement, just as one extra, optional point of consideration.

In addition to this, you have heredity and environmental influences, particularly at a young age, which form and shape personality. You look at the world and what type of people we are, and you see that any new beings brought into this are only going to perpetuate what happens already, for the most part. Nothing or only iota’s have changed. The only change is in the skin. Mass periods of nationwide violence have occured and existed throughout our history, before with swords and catalpults now with guns and bombs. THey are frequent and wide spread. Just cause you or i live in relative "peace", if an invasion was to occur or a very palpable, immediate threat posed, this peace may be shattered abruptly and hysteria ensue. For example, if people become enraged at a petty thing such as a traffic jam, then how would they respond to a band of militia invading the general vinicity of their residence?

Everything we witness is a by-product of what has been. The advent of and accelerated growth of technology has mostly resulted in disorder, due to our inability to know and understand a great deal in relation to our creations generally and us in particular. It has only bred more problems rather than solving them. However, technology is not bad in itself, it is that we have let it atrophy our selves.

You have the education system focusing solely on the feeding of the mentality of people. Merely stuffing it with a good deal of nonsense and things of real value to a small extent. There is virtually no focus on development of the emotional side of a human or their physical organism, emotions are almost completely neglected and organic bodies have a little development through PE. The result is people being controlled by their emotions, one example being the impulse to exact revenge regardless of all consequences. Thus people in ordinary life struggle a great deal with emotions. As well as not encouraging critical thinking or creativity, not developing ones own opinions and in a way shunning certain subjects (not encouraging open mindedness).

People talk of peace, but it seems empty. Everyone exists in his or her own subjective states (resulting from the aforementioned: childhood environment, educational system, influence of parents and perhaps influences issuing from outside sources on a cosmic level). A good deal of words we colour with our own subjective states and cant communicate properly in consequence. What is more significant is that we may not even understand ourselves. If you approach yourself and others with a degree of impartiality you will see a good deal of contradiction, unless you are a person who has struggled against these hypocrisies.

The precept of ‘know thyself’ is one of tremendous significance. The scientific community has more or less focused on understanding the outside world, but without an understanding of one self this progress becomes imbalanced.

We don’t control technology but it controls us, we have becomes slaves to it. If the federal bank and “illuminati” aren’t manipulating the economy and so forth, than I think everything is out of control, and beast that has grown exponentially which we are now unable to subdue. If the economy, societal development, technology etc aren’t being carefully co-ordinated and controlled than it is in complete disarray.

Another undeniable problem, to me at least, is a one-size fits all approach, in education, medically and possibly to an extent in the judicial system, people are treated in the mass. For example, it is assumed to an extent, that a medicine will have the same affect on every individual. I believe that everyone’s body chemistry is different, even if it is very subtly, therefore the affects will not be the same on one individual. Someone of a vegetarian, low-sodium diet will have different effects from a medicine to a carnivorous, medium-high sodium diet. I wonder if such a thing as placebo effect could exist if people were in tune with their bodies and could observe in themselves how substances affected them.

I know next to nothing, or can remember next to nothing, about the judicial system, but here in Australia there were pre-formulated sentences for marijuana possession. Just an example.

That’s enough material for now. My one condition for debate is, if you wish to respond, to reply to a degree with general observation and not completely in specific detail. Only then, I think, can some progress be made in the intended direction of this discussion.
Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 pm
Captiv8

Well this is certainly a very cynical mindset. It almost seems devoid of hope.

And, whether you know it or not, I couldn't help but see Buddhist undertones in your statements. Basically, every you're saying can be reduced to the maxim of desire leads to suffering. Your appeal to truly "know thyself" was viewed in the same context, as a way of extricating oneself from desirous living (which isn't living at all) to something more in tune with one's mind.

I also don't think that heredity should be overemphasized here, as doing so completely ignores environmental factors. Unless you're saying there is an intrinsic quality in humankind that makes people take advantage of others. That would be a radical and boringly tidy conclusion. "We're not evil, see, it's our genes!" etc. I prefer a model of human choice, in which people are capable of doing good and bad and choose to do (most of us, most of the time) the right thing. Why is that? Why act morally, ethically, rightly, justly? Why not act immorally, unethically, wrongly, unjustly? Why not go around acting the fool all of the time, fucking with people, spitting in people's lemonades, raping, plundering, killing, stealing? If anything, there seems to be an innate compunction to behave that is occasionally overridden by circumstance, a psychological issue, desperation, and sometimes sheer malice. Any inherent tendency to act wrongly toward one's fellow humans is such a small part of the equation as to be insignificant. And it shirks responsibility.

I'm also not sure if you're fully considering the scope of apathy in humans. Most people simply don't give a fuck because they are more concerned, and perhaps rightly so, with the shit that is happening in their own lives. Education plays a large role in this. You touched on that subject, but in a very negative way that I think is limiting. Education has surely been deemphasized in American society, and the subject matter has long been rote and designed to instill a sense of national identity, if not patriotism, but that is only one part of the total picture. What of all the people that move beyond this model, that question it, that revise it, that see things in a more nuanced context and take action? Are some people blissfully ignorant? Of course. I would even so most are. Even those that take up semi-informed positions are still just superficially (and often unquestioningly) aware of broader issues. But you also have genuinely concerned, interested, compassionate, and humanitarian individuals who seek to remedy the myriad of issues that plague humankind. Some of these people do good because of religion. Some do so because of an objective morality, a sense of doing the right thing. Some are well-educated, some are not. Some simply believe that helping others is helping oneself.

What I would like to know is why you're experiencing this vast existential crisis? You're coming across, as I said earlier, as very cynical and hopeless. This is not good. What are you doing to change any of these things, other than philosophizing about them on an increasingly desolate message board?
Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:36 am
Prontoid

I wonder if you have read the Watchmen coz I feel like if you haven't it might strike a chord with you right about now...
Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:56 pm
Limbs

I think you lack any understanding of science. The only thing humans are slaves to is humans. Choices are real and reality is worth maintaining. Know what I'm sayin'?

I should really start taking those math classes I keep talking about. I'm getting frustrated by not having the necessary understanding of science and how we study nature to properly express how it is connected to what I think you're talking about. And how the methods of science, I believe, is the only reliable way to acquire knowledge. Inside and out.

I keep going back to choices lately. I think we have more of a choice than we like to think.

ETA: Fuckin just watch Cosmos.
Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:50 pm
DeadAwake

Interesting, I did not detect Buddhist undertones, but I have read a fair deal about Buddhism in the past. Knowing thyself can very much be construed as a desire. Desire can be good, but when unnecessary desire consumes you, your whole life, I think most can agree there is a problem. I think what Buddha originally propounded on this matter, is to go into desirous living while not being governed by desires. That’s beyond my development and understanding for sure.

The body desires food and if you deny it this, it perishes. We could go into needs and wants and what desire is, but I don’t feel that we should do so in depth right now. I will add one comment, that you satiate your hunger and eat enough for energy for the day or until the next day. If you go beyond this, it becomes a desire of want. But even that may be incorrect cause we know the body can go weeks or months without food.

I don’t think I overemphasized heredity; I thought i gave it a brief mention, but more so focused on environmental influences and the current state we find ourselves in.

I firmly believe one should strive to be conscientious in ones interactions with other beings and the world. Unsure of how you came to the conclusion that I am promoting like an Aleister Crowley “Do what thou wilt” idea.

Did you see the video in my other thread about the little girl who was raped by her father at a very early age? Basically her inner hurt, the damage done to her emotional self, caused her to act unconsciously violent towards her family. Her foster parents had to teach her to act with consideration toward others, with scruples, and understand that other beings also suffer. Of course, at such an age, she wasn’t responsible, her deadbeat biological father was. It can give you an idea of emotions and our development in our formative years.

Morals are a born out of emotional activity and I can say with 98% certainty that understanding emotions solely through the intellect is impossible. Emotions aren’t a product of the intellect. Look at animals. Much like you cannot transmit what a colour is through language. It is a sensation of vision. You can understand thoughts, ideas, concepts etc through the mind. But the intellect can only give you an indication of what an emotion or colour or sound is. You use the sense of the colour of feeling of the joy to verify it. This is what I mean by certain shortcomings in science or purely intellectual activity.

Captiv8 wrote:
Some of these people do good because of religion. Some do so because of an objective morality, a sense of doing the right thing. Some are well-educated, some are not. Some simply believe that helping others is helping oneself.

It is very difficult to say why other people do what they do. Once again, this goes into understanding emotions, past experiences, environmental influences etc. What you believe to be objective morality is different from my idea of it. What you believe to be good and bad will vary from the next man and even yourself, when you get into specifics and situations. An example. I believe killing is morally wrong, but if a loved one where about to be killed, I could morally justify murder to prevent them being killed. However there may be a better way, which could prevent anyone being killed in the situation. That depends.

To understand the intention behind an action is very difficult and it is only worth seeking the answer to this question in oneself. I cant identify intentions for why I do certain things. How do you know what others believe? I don’t know if I believe certain things ive said here. Saying and believing are different things. Altruism is one of the most difficult things and those that have it, my utmost respect to them. The difficulty lies in carrying altruism from childhood to death despite all circumstances.

Captiv8 wrote:
“Most people simply don't give a fuck because they are more concerned, and perhaps rightly so, with the shit that is happening in their own lives.”

I can’t take that away from anybody. But their own lives are influenced by the lives of others and the way things have been made.

@Limbs, addressing what Captiv8 said there are some of my answers to what you said.

In addition, in regards to the educational system, when we study sciences and other subjects, I believe it tends to become more and more theoretical or abstract and thus divorced from reality. This is in proportion to the knowledge we don’t make use of. By this I mean, when one gains knowledge it should be applied to reality, so it doesn’t remain merely theoretical. What good is algebra, for instance, if one doesn’t become a physician, mathematician or is in a position to make use of this knowledge? Is it just something learned for the sake of it?

Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:59 pm
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

For some reason, seeing "The Un-United States Of Mankind" made me think of the Zeitgeist Agenda movies and Jacque Fresco's Venus Project. Not sure if you're farmiliar with 'em, but that dude has spend a lot of time blueprinting a more perfect Earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Venus_Project
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist:_The_Movie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist:_Addendum
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist:_Moving_Forward

Quote:

So I dedicate this thread to the unnecessarily destructive nature of all human activity in general and the state we currently find ourselves in.

We don't have limbs and green leaves to keep us alive. We're unrooted animals. We've got to be destructive to survive. We need carbs. We need proteins. We need fats. The Earth just hit the 7 billionth human mark two years ago. There will be 8 billion by 2025... and we all need a bare minimum of 1000-1200 calories to survive. More calories if we want to do more than just sit around and do nothing.

Quote:

To understand anything, i believe one most have a general overview of everything, and then can details be zoomed in on and taken in connection to the mass of society. That is taking into consideration as many possible facets of our existence.

Knowledge reigns supreme over nearly everybody.

Quote:

If you take the supposition that astrology is founded on to be true, that the planets of the solar system, in relation to the Earth, affects the Earth and thus everything and everyone on it you may be given a clearer picture of our fine mess. Some may or may not agree with this, so I will leave it at just that statement, just as one extra, optional point of consideration.

Yeah, you say you see the universe, which consists of the sun moon and star and them planets, that exist in my space. Like man, woman and child. You understand? We got to keep it real with reality and reality will keep it real with us.

I remember them good ol days. Because see, that the child I was is what made me the man I am today. See, cause if you forget where you come from, you're never gonna make it where you're going. Because you lost the reality of yourself. So take one stroll through your mind and see what you will find and you'll see a whole universe all over again and again and again and again and again.

Quote:

In addition to this, you have heredity and environmental influences, particularly at a young age, which form and shape personality. You look at the world and what type of people we are, and you see that any new beings brought into this are only going to perpetuate what happens already, for the most part. Nothing or only iota’s have changed. The only change is in the skin. Mass periods of nationwide violence have occured and existed throughout our history, before with swords and catalpults now with guns and bombs. THey are frequent and wide spread. Just cause you or i live in relative "peace", if an invasion was to occur or a very palpable, immediate threat posed, this peace may be shattered abruptly and hysteria ensue. For example, if people become enraged at a petty thing such as a traffic jam, then how would they respond to a band of militia invading the general vinicity of their residence?

From this distant vantage point, the Earth might not seem of any particular interest. But for us, it's different. Consider again that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner. How frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds. Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity – in all this vastness – there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The Earth is the only world known, so far, to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment, the Earth is where we make our stand. It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.

Quote:

Everything we witness is a by-product of what has been. The advent of and accelerated growth of technology has mostly resulted in disorder, due to our inability to know and understand a great deal in relation to our creations generally and us in particular. It has only bred more problems rather than solving them. However, technology is not bad in itself, it is that we have let it atrophy our selves.

Everything we witness is art because art is a by-product of human intervention... and we are evolving as artists and we are also evolving as human-beings with the aide of technology and science. Video games are art that lead to atrophy.

Quote:

You have the education system focusing solely on the feeding of the mentality of people. Merely stuffing it with a good deal of nonsense and things of real value to a small extent. There is virtually no focus on development of the emotional side of a human or their physical organism, emotions are almost completely neglected and organic bodies have a little development through PE. The result is people being controlled by their emotions, one example being the impulse to exact revenge regardless of all consequences. Thus people in ordinary life struggle a great deal with emotions. As well as not encouraging critical thinking or creativity, not developing ones own opinions and in a way shunning certain subjects (not encouraging open mindedness).

Home-schooling is always an option, right?

Quote:

People talk of peace, but it seems empty. Everyone exists in his or her own subjective states (resulting from the aforementioned: childhood environment, educational system, influence of parents and perhaps influences issuing from outside sources on a cosmic level). A good deal of words we colour with our own subjective states and cant communicate properly in consequence. What is more significant is that we may not even understand ourselves. If you approach yourself and others with a degree of impartiality you will see a good deal of contradiction, unless you are a person who has struggled against these hypocrisies.

The precept of ‘know thyself’ is one of tremendous significance. The scientific community has more or less focused on understanding the outside world, but without an understanding of one self this progress becomes imbalanced.

I don't like war... but I like football, hockey and boxing. It's a struggle.

Quote:

We don’t control technology but it controls us, we have becomes slaves to it. If the federal bank and “illuminati” aren’t manipulating the economy and so forth, than I think everything is out of control, and beast that has grown exponentially which we are now unable to subdue. If the economy, societal development, technology etc aren’t being carefully co-ordinated and controlled than it is in complete disarray.

Commodities control the market and the superpowers control the commodities. Calories and energy.

Quote:

Another undeniable problem, to me at least, is a one-size fits all approach, in education, medically and possibly to an extent in the judicial system, people are treated in the mass. For example, it is assumed to an extent, that a medicine will have the same affect on every individual. I believe that everyone’s body chemistry is different, even if it is very subtly, therefore the affects will not be the same on one individual. Someone of a vegetarian, low-sodium diet will have different effects from a medicine to a carnivorous, medium-high sodium diet. I wonder if such a thing as placebo effect could exist if people were in tune with their bodies and could observe in themselves how substances affected them.

Justice is the whim of a judge, dosages are just whims of doctors and education is just whims of teachers. There isn't a right answer to the "human question" because it isn't a math problem, so we all just whim about.

Fasting helps tune in with a body.

Limbs...
Check this out.
Life + Math + Science.
Billion and a half B.P.M.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2013/01/22/169976655/nature-has-a-formula-that-tells-us-when-its-time-to-die
Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:44 am
DeadAwake

T-Wrex wrote:
For some reason, seeing "The Un-United States Of Mankind" made me think of the Zeitgeist Agenda movies and Jacque Fresco's Venus Project. Not sure if you're farmiliar with 'em, but that dude has spend a lot of time blueprinting a more perfect Earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Venus_Project
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist:_The_Movie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist:_Addendum
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist:_Moving_Forward

Okay. Yes I have heard of them. Blueprinting a more perfect Earth? Wow that’s some task. Have they discovered how to make dirt yet? I hear you cant make em without it.

T-Wrex wrote:
We don't have limbs and green leaves to keep us alive. We're unrooted animals. We've got to be destructive to survive. We need carbs. We need proteins. We need fats. The Earth just hit the 7 billionth human mark two years ago. There will be 8 billion by 2025... and we all need a bare minimum of 1000-1200 calories to survive. More calories if we want to do more than just sit around and do nothing.

I said unnecessarily destructive.

T-Wrex wrote:
Yeah, you say you see the universe, which consists of the sun moon and star and them planets, that exist in my space. Like man, woman and child. You understand? We got to keep it real with reality and reality will keep it real with us.

I remember them good ol days. Because see, that the child I was is what made me the man I am today. See, cause if you forget where you come from, you're never gonna make it where you're going. Because you lost the reality of yourself. So take one stroll through your mind and see what you will find and you'll see a whole universe all over again and again and again and again and again.

So do you know who is the man you are today and where he is going?

T-Wrex wrote:
From this distant vantage point, the Earth might not seem of any particular interest. But for us, it's different. Consider again that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner. How frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds. Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity – in all this vastness – there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The Earth is the only world known, so far, to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment, the Earth is where we make our stand. It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.

I listened to Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot recently. I also listened to Eyedeas Even Shadows Have Shadows.

T-Wrex wrote:
Everything we witness is art because art is a by-product of human intervention... and we are evolving as artists and we are also evolving as human-beings with the aide of technology and science. Video games are art that lead to atrophy.

So i'm an artist? yay!

T-Wrex wrote:
Home-schooling is always an option, right?

For the kids? This is kind of a complex matter. One point, parents more or less have to work to feed the kids, put a roof over their heads etc, right?

T-Wrex wrote:
I don't like war... but I like football, hockey and boxing. It's a struggle.

Rest easy, my friend. Dislikes: 1.... Likes: 3.... You are da winnah!

T-Wrex wrote:
Commodities control the market and the superpowers control the commodities. Calories and energy.

Out of curiosity, do you make routine visits to your local gym?

T-Wrex wrote:
Justice is the whim of a judge, dosages are just whims of doctors and education is just whims of teachers. There isn't a right answer to the "human question" because it isn't a math problem, so we all just whim about.

Maybe you can get the doctor to check his chest density… and the teacher can calculate how much room for error there is in it.

T-Wrex wrote:
Fasting helps tune in with a body.

Slow down Gandhi, your killin’ em.
Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:44 am
Limbs

T-Wrex wrote:
We got to keep it real with reality and reality will keep it real with us.

It's a choice of perspective. Reality isn't enough for some people sometimes. Reality is always there for us anyway. Reality is cool like that. No insecurities. Reality just keeps on being real.

Probably mostly cuz I just watched it this reminds me of Deepak's crumbling at the hands of reality (and Sam Harris). Reality always wins, Deepak.

WooWoo. (They edited around that lady for some reason. The meat of it is still there.)

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:57 pm
tommi teardrop

Yo I feel what you are saying. But think about this. How do we even know if any of this is real? Marinate on that shit. It could be like, we are living in a dog's dream or sumthin. I don't know. You gotta question everything.

You ever seen this movie called the Matrix?
Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:19 pm
outpatient

tommi teardrop wrote:
Yo I feel what you are saying. But think about this. How do we even know if any of this is real? Marinate on that shit. It could be like, we are living in a dog's dream or sumthin. I don't know. You gotta question everything.

You ever seen this movie called the Matrix?

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:52 pm
Plum Puddin'

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:37 pm
Plum Puddin'

T-Wrex wrote:

Quote:

I too, enjoy shrooms.
Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:40 pm
GrantherBirdly
D&D addict

this thread is like New Age meets Dark Age.
Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:35 am
Reggie

sounds like someone has contracted Rapid Onset Adulthood
Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:49 am
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real

<3 this thread.

Carl Sagan was the coolest stoner ever.
Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:54 am

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next