Search
Register
What is one thread from here that you will remember forever?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

z-spot22

sneeeeb wrote:
z-spot22 wrote:
I will forever be ashamed for my thread regarding my ex and all the shit that went down with that whole mess

What I'm saying is.... your regrets revolve around being a bitter and awful wreck regarding some girlfriend. My regrets involve the invasion of fucking Iraq. So relax.

Totally relaxed, and totally over it. I suppose ashamed wasn't the right word, more like embarrassed. But whatever, neither here nor there....at least we can agree that the Iraq war and ex's suck....
Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:06 pm
diane

seeing the copper gone tour on monday in sf has made me super nostalgic. it was so fun to see sage, b., sleep, lord grunge and big handsome after all these years. loved the mix of new and old tunes in the show.

even though dj stef and i didn't know anyone at the show...even though someone called me "ma'am" by the merch table...even though i only wanted to sit down...and even though everything made me feel old...it was so fun and totally worth staying out past my bedtime on a weeknight.

peeing with a boner.
Post Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:40 am
Mikal kHill

The one where I accidentally snubbed Sneeb after forgetting we were friends on Steam.
Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:31 pm
Mark in Minnesota

Just went back through the thread about Ebert and video games. I really enjoyed that one but it's amazing how much people on this forum end up talking at cross purposes.
Post Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:42 am
sneeeeb
COCKRING WRAITH

Mikal kHill wrote:
The one where I accidentally snubbed Sneeb after forgetting we were friends on Steam.

I'm going to download your music from now on if I ever find it, fucker.

Aw c'mon ;)
Post Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:47 am
sneeeeb
COCKRING WRAITH

Hahahahaaaaaa hahaha haha oh man.... forget the Iraq war thing, at least I was misled by my own government about THAT. I just found a thread about the moon landing being a hoax written during my terrible weed and mushroom-taking days.

Good god. Oh man. Hahahahahahahahahaaaaa. I hope I was pulling an Andy Kaufman on that one, but I really don't know... I don't think I was! I think I was just incredibly hopped up on goofballs back then, I don't know. Oy vey. As mortifying and hilarious as that is, a part of me misses those days of chaos where anything was possible and even the moon and rocket ships were fucking suspect-- but good fucking lord, what an embarrassment if I was being serious. Maybe Icarus was right about me.... for fuck's sake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Fuck.
Post Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:26 am
mancabbage

don't look back man, no good can come of it.
Post Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:35 pm
sneeeeb
COCKRING WRAITH

I get a kick out of it, man. I can't even imagine writing some of that stuff and I know I was pulling some Andy Kaufman shit online back then, so it's hard to distinguish what is real and what isn't.... but if I was serious about the moon landing thing, that is absolutely hilarious.
Post Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:07 pm
zagadka
DARK PAST HAVER

Its less threads for me and more memes and photoshops. There are certain situations that make memes or gifs pop up in my head and make me laugh. You can't even explain it to anyone because you'll sound like a big ole dingus "What's so funny?" "Before FB consumed everyone's life there was this message board....."
Post Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:58 am
Captiv8

I'll always remember this thread, if for no other reason that I was shocked by Icarus' hatred for dogs. Who doesn't like dogs?

http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46948
Post Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:04 pm
xGasPricesx

Haha, man, I totally forgot about that one. Lots of crazy opinions being thrown around there. I wonder if icarus's kids ever asked him to get them a dog, and what that conversation was like if they did.
Post Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:51 pm
Inedible Condiment

Where is plumpudding to rescue this thread with a classic picture from the internets?

Capitv8 being watched by a bisexual Italian.

I called Futurist an eloquent idiot. I'm still okay with that.

I talked to a bunch of forumites over a web-based golf game. Very macho male-bonding-y. the mean, I'm coming for those Blue Jackets tickets one day!
Post Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:49 pm
Captiv8

Inedible Condiment wrote:
Capitv8 being watched by a bisexual Italian.

Ah yes, the vacation disaster thread. Sage called me a weirdo, Icarus and I bonded?, and I got called out for not being more willing to let others view my dick. I daresay those were the forum glory(hole) days.

http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46265&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:33 pm
Brynjar

Captiv8 wrote:
I'll always remember this thread, if for no other reason that I was shocked by Icarus' hatred for dogs. Who doesn't like dogs?

http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46948

I've hated being around dogs ever since I was bitten at five years old. But with that said I love this post, it's true and all but I find the wording funny for some reason.

Sarcastro wrote:
I'd argue pigs are more important than dogs in this day and age.
Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:17 am
Limbs

Man the last comment on the dog thread cut me deep. I love my Pitt. Owning a pet is a good thing I think. Not a fucked up thing.
Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next