Profile
Search
Register
Log in
In here we talk about our day
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

Author Message
mancabbage



Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 9263
Location: london
 Reply with quote  

this rolf octopus harris shit is blowing my mind. I met him as a kid and didn't even get a kiss.

cunt.

try playing this at half speed

</object>

hm
Post Fri May 09, 2014 9:00 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Limbs



Joined: 04 Feb 2011
Posts: 910
 Reply with quote  

My car broke again. They are the dumbest things.
Post Tue May 13, 2014 2:56 am
 View user's profile Send private message
Captiv8



Joined: 25 Aug 2006
Posts: 8547
Location: Third Coast
 Reply with quote  

Final exams graded and final grades posted. There's half-drank iced coffee beside me, and some cottage cheese to get some much-needed protein in between now and dinner. Aside from the long drive home, today is a good day. Aaaand I get to see who the final three are for The Voice tonight? Team Josh/Usher all the fucking way.
Post Tue May 13, 2014 2:41 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
anomaly
Loserface


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 2581
Location: DFW, TX
 Reply with quote  

I'm going to go home, wash the dogs, make some dinner, and watch my tattoo contest shows. Then I'll probably go to bed because work is busy this week.

As I type this I realize just how boring my life can get
Post Tue May 13, 2014 5:03 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
T-Wrex
p00ny tang


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 6405
Location: Detroit, Michigan
 Reply with quote  

I mortgaged my first house and moved in last week.
Just put the computer up. This is my day.

#NoHomo'ner
Post Sun May 18, 2014 11:27 am
 View user's profile Send private message
the mean
Certified O.G.


Joined: 31 Jul 2003
Posts: 6498
Location: philly/sacto/kauai/ohio
 Reply with quote  

Just got back from a weekend in Philly, and am hanging out with these people, currently watching Frozen.

Post Sun May 18, 2014 2:11 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
anomaly
Loserface


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 2581
Location: DFW, TX
 Reply with quote  

T-Wrex wrote:
I mortgaged my first house and moved in last week.
Just put the computer up. This is my day.

#NoHomo'ner


i've grown tired of my current place; a duplex I've been in for the past 6 years. Looking to buy soon; but it's that damn down payment that's holding me back. I don't think i'll have much luck buying a house w/ nothing
Post Sun May 18, 2014 5:30 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Plum Puddin'



Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 1832
Location: Run Ebola, Run.
 Reply with quote  

Doesn't T-Wrekt live in Detroit?

I thought you could buy a house there for $500

ARE YOU TOO GOOD FOR A $500 HOUSE ANOMOLY.??

Lower your standards and you could be the map king of a ghost town.
Post Sun May 18, 2014 7:51 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
anomaly
Loserface


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 2581
Location: DFW, TX
 Reply with quote  

Trust me, if i was living the bachelor life, I'd be living in a piece of shit, letting my bankroll rise.

But being i'm married and gotta think about my wife's safety, I stay juuuust outside the hood, but close enough to go get into some shit if I want to
Post Mon May 19, 2014 9:22 am
 View user's profile Send private message
T-Wrex
p00ny tang


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 6405
Location: Detroit, Michigan
 Reply with quote  

anomaly wrote:
T-Wrex wrote:
I mortgaged my first house and moved in last week.
Just put the computer up. This is my day.

#NoHomo'ner


i've grown tired of my current place; a duplex I've been in for the past 6 years. Looking to buy soon; but it's that damn down payment that's holding me back. I don't think i'll have much luck buying a house w/ nothing

i had been renting the same one bedroom condo for almost 15 years..
with neighbors on both sides of my windows.. like a duplex, but twice as bad..
i ran the numbers in Quicken.. $118,000+ paid in rent..
and i don't even know if i'm going to get my $600.00 security deposit back yet..
what a fucking waste.. but.. whatever..


have you looked into this?... did a quick google search and found it..
http://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/homeownership/fthb/

i used a similar program to move into my shit..
Michigan offers a zero interest $7500 grant/loan to help with down payment/closing costs..
i only had to come up with 1% of the cost of the home..

or Freddie Mac/Fannie Mae houses..
where you only need to come up with 3.5% of the home's cost..
Post Tue May 20, 2014 12:46 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
anomaly
Loserface


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 2581
Location: DFW, TX
 Reply with quote  

T-Wrex wrote:
anomaly wrote:
T-Wrex wrote:
I mortgaged my first house and moved in last week.
Just put the computer up. This is my day.

#NoHomo'ner


i've grown tired of my current place; a duplex I've been in for the past 6 years. Looking to buy soon; but it's that damn down payment that's holding me back. I don't think i'll have much luck buying a house w/ nothing

i had been renting the same one bedroom condo for almost 15 years..
with neighbors on both sides of my windows.. like a duplex, but twice as bad..
i ran the numbers in Quicken.. $118,000+ paid in rent..
and i don't even know if i'm going to get my $600.00 security deposit back yet..
what a fucking waste.. but.. whatever..


have you looked into this?... did a quick google search and found it..
http://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/homeownership/fthb/

i used a similar program to move into my shit..
Michigan offers a zero interest $7500 grant/loan to help with down payment/closing costs..
i only had to come up with 1% of the cost of the home..

or Freddie Mac/Fannie Mae houses..
where you only need to come up with 3.5% of the home's cost..


Thank you sir, I will look into it. I've definately paid a lot of the mortgage on this place and I do all the repairs (landlord buys materials, my rent doesn't go up and can pay late if i need to). I can save up 10%. I'm ready to do something different
Post Tue May 20, 2014 5:16 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
anomaly
Loserface


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 2581
Location: DFW, TX
 Reply with quote  

My day was a quasi-bummer. Found out my work buddy I've worked w/ for the past 6 years is moving to Minneapolis/St Paul next Friday; his wife got transferred within her company.

Crap, who do I lunch w/ and have work shenanigans w/ meow?
Post Tue May 20, 2014 5:18 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP


Joined: 19 Jul 2002
Posts: 7795
 Reply with quote  

the other night i saw BLUEPRINT and Count Bass D , they actually came to my town in florida which is SUPER rare

been thinkin about that show a lot since, it was just what i needed, both killed it for what it was, which it was such a weird location for a show IMO

been reading Blueprints book the making of adventures in counter culture and its givin me a whole new perspective on that album, i already liked it, but 100 times more now



RESPECT THE ARCHITECT
Post Tue May 20, 2014 8:44 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
anomaly
Loserface


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 2581
Location: DFW, TX
 Reply with quote  

Neuro wrote:
the other night i saw BLUEPRINT and Count Bass D , they actually came to my town in florida which is SUPER rare

been thinkin about that show a lot since, it was just what i needed, both killed it for what it was, which it was such a weird location for a show IMO

been reading Blueprints book the making of adventures in counter culture and its givin me a whole new perspective on that album, i already liked it, but 100 times more now



RESPECT THE ARCHITECT


They're in Houston tonight, in Ft Worth tomorrow (Wednesday). Playing a small venue down the street from my work. Seen Blueprint about 5 times now and he's never disappointed. Looking forward to it

Also, yes, that book is pretty good. Read it a couple times; wish it was longer sometimes
Post Tue May 20, 2014 10:03 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real


Joined: 03 Feb 2006
Posts: 6311
Location: airstrip one
 Reply with quote  

We bought a loan through this program 9 years ago:

http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/rd_loans.html

There are some stipulations (it has to be designated rural area, certain loans are limited by income levels, etc.) but it seemed like a program genuinely dedicated to helping people get housing. Most of the people we worked with at USDA-RD were awesome.

We were first time home buyers and there is no down payment. At the time, I had a temp job and my wife had a part time job and we had a kid. So if we can get approved I'm sure anyone can.

http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/HAD-Direct_Housing_Loans.html

Also, Frozen is a solid flick and me and my wife watch it together sometimes without the kids. We're old now.
Post Wed May 21, 2014 4:36 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:04 pm
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon