Register
Daddy's home
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

sneeeeb
COCKRING WRAITH

Plum Puddin' wrote:
So it’s “Dad” now is it?

Guess you finally found that pack of smokes you went out for all those years ago huh?

I don’t remember much about you. Mother stopped talking about you awhile back. She used to beat me coz our eyebrows were the same. I started shaving them in my teens, not only as a way to stop her outbursts, but also coz I didn’t wanna look anything like you.

YOU… who’s only advice before he left was some drunken ramblings about the importance of beard care.

YOU… who came back before, promising everything was going to be better again, only to dash the family’s hopes one more time and catch the first monorail outta town.

Poor little T-Wrex made you a finger painting of a giraffe and you never came back to collect it.

A GIRAFFE! Do you know how hard it is to get those proportions right? Not very, its just a horse with a long neck and a horse is just like drawing a big dog but T-Wrex CAN'T FUCKING DRAW DOGS!

And you wonder why I left....

I get it, you are Rufio and I'm Robin Williams. It's alright... it's alright. We will come to an understanding one way or the other, my son.
Post Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:00 am
sneeeeb
COCKRING WRAITH

Lants wrote:
I'm 80% sure this thread is just Sage typing with hand puppets.

That would be sad. How have you been Lants? Are you still after me? Let's be friends.
Post Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:01 am
Lants

My brain is in a jar. So I think you're safe.
Post Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:07 am
Mikal kHill

Were we cool? I don't remember. When I re-encounter people from the messageboard-days, it's frequently like running into someone from high school. "Did I hate you? Should I hate you?" Then I remember it probably doesn't matter either way.
Post Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:16 am
sneeeeb
COCKRING WRAITH

Mikal kHill wrote:
Were we cool? I don't remember. When I re-encounter people from the messageboard-days, it's frequently like running into someone from high school. "Did I hate you? Should I hate you?" Then I remember it probably doesn't matter either way.

Are you talking to me or Lants? Because you are on my steam friend list, you filthy animal.
Post Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:20 pm
mancabbage

i barely remember the first half of my 20's, so the memory of my internet messageboard career is somewhat blurred, pretty sure i was drunk for most of it, these days i barely touch a drop, have joined a nunnery and spend most of my time knitting condoms for priests
Post Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:41 pm
Captiv8

mancabbage wrote:
i barely remember the first half of my 20's, so the memory of my internet messageboard career is somewhat blurred, pretty sure i was drunk for most of it, these days i barely touch a drop, have joined a nunnery and spend most of my time knitting condoms for priests

I think you're confusing yourself with that one chick whose name I can't remember who was a librarian and then really did become a nun. I'm wracking my brain for her name and I can't quite recall.
Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:50 am
Mikal kHill

i am committing the party foulz. Are you also sneeb on steam, though? I don't think you are, right? When people use more than one screenname like that and I haven't seen their face, frequently i just disassociate the names they use from each other and it's like they are two people. haha

No one could hate Lantz.
Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:27 pm
Mikal kHill

Captiv8 wrote:
mancabbage wrote:

I think you're confusing yourself with that one chick whose name I can't remember who was a librarian and then really did become a nun. I'm wracking my brain for her name and I can't quite recall.

You're thinking of Malpractice. She's a librarian still and is engaged currently. No nunning.
Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:05 pm
Captiv8

Mikal kHill wrote:
Captiv8 wrote:
mancabbage wrote:

You're thinking of Malpractice. She's a librarian still and is engaged currently. No nunning.

That's the name! Thanks for that. She's really still a librarian? I thought for sure she heard the calling.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:03 am
sneeeeb
COCKRING WRAITH

This is going nowhere, motherfuckers. If we don't burn this place down soon we are all doomed. Where the fuck are the ubermensches? like mac lethal and sean daley and sneeeeb and senior smirky shitfade and zagadka the obscenely attractive? Where the fuck is goofball unknown-boy and the dude who thinks he is cool with his bullshit theories about how men are awful to women no matter what?

Where is that one dude who thinks Necro is the epitome of evil? Where are the super-serious who are shocked at the slightest spark? Why are the titboys and the ballgirls gone? Who told the vegetarians they were safe now? How come the beloved goons and idiots are bereft and have gone too soon and have gone stage left?

Fuck you. I need something to work with here you pieces of shit. Are you not entertained? I can't do this alone and I refuse to try again.... so if somebody doesn't do something interesting soon, I'm going to let you boring pieces of garbage stew in your own juices.

I BET MOST OF YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A LIBERAL PUSSY TO EVEN START A NEW THREAD ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD LOL -- FUCK YOU.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:30 am
sneeeeb
COCKRING WRAITH

Have too many of you gameboys turned into realitymen? The only true faith is agnosticism and the only true path is who fucking knows. Happy new years -- Let's be young again and be pretentious pieces of shit like the old days. I'll fall on the sword first, why not? Pull your tits out and rub them -- we are all going to die sooner than we were when we were pieces of garbage talking shit, so we might as well keep it going. I dare any of you to out bullshit me. I dare any of you to out dare me. I think you are wienerboys and clamgirls -- prove me wrong. Do something more awful than this or else.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:44 am
mancabbage

i still wank a lot[/url]
Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:24 pm
Plum Puddin'

Mac Lethal did some youtube raps and now bounces screenplay ideas off of Ellen DeGeneres.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:26 pm
sneeeeb
COCKRING WRAITH

Okay, so channeling my early to mid-twenties pretentious asshole didn't work, either. I'm gonna have to change strategies here if this message board is to ever be saved.

Ah well...
Post Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next