Search
Register
Abby Martin "Breaking the Set" w/ Sage, B, Grunge
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

SFR announcement

Abby Martin "Breaking the Set" w/ Sage, B, Grunge  Reply with quote  

They didn't show the second song (Dead Man's Float), but I hope you get enough lulz from Lord Grunge over-manipulating the CDJ with invisible wizardry during the first song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8uK38eTPn8&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by SFR announcement on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:45 pm
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

RT is real talk.
I wish our local media was as untrusting as youtube news like RT and TYT.

Good interview.

I feel bad for Obama.
I don't see the 2007 "FIRED UP!! READY TO GO!!" Barry any more.
I see an aged greyed saddened shell of a man.

I don't know what it means to be president, but it seems like a shitty job...

The illuminati broke his spirit.
Now he's just drinking distilled ones to fill the empty space.

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:39 pm
Limbs

I think I've kinda realized the president is powerless and really isn't worth hating unless he's clearly happily doing things "they" want him to do. Like bush. It's hard to stay mad at Obama. I'm plenty disappointed tho. But it just gets drowned out by my general disappointedness.

Cops have been fueling a lot of my anger lately. They shit on everything and wonder why their community stinks.
Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:11 pm
DeadAwake

Huh? You say the president isnt worth hating, because he's following orders, yet express anger at cops. But i dont see how their position is any or much different.
Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:01 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

If that was what I said, then I guess I'd have to thank you for your question and try to defend that viewpoint.
Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:01 pm
Limbs

I swear I was just going to say thanks for asking.

Cuz I've never met a president and never will. Obama doesn't work for me as a focal point for my hate. Bush did cuz he seems like he slept so well at night. Maybe Obama does sleep well at night and bush never did, it doesn't matter cuz the president is powerless anyway. It's symbolic (is that the right word?) either way.

Cops on the other hand I see every day in my community. Celebrated by the community they destroy. Creating conflict where there was none. Taking money from poor people. Harrassing. Stalking. Assaulting. You know the rest. It's easier and raises the chances for me to do things helpful with my anger if what I'm angry at is right in front of me. It makes me realize the opportunities I have to help. If only to say something. I probably have more opportunities to say something than most. And I can't seem to say anything unless I'm angry about it.

A bunch of people wrote how there's no such thing as a good cop. You should google that. The gist is if you've advanced as a cop at all you've royally fucked people over. It's inherent to the job. Yes I'm telling people to quit their jobs cuz they are suckers for having it. One of the few times I'm ok with doing that.

But today I prepaid 20 bucks for gas and drove away without getting gas so what the fuck do I know.
Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:31 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

really enjoyed this video, great stuff

and its funny cause i recently watched the other interview with the obama question and was like , shiiiiit, good response but i dont think thats the feeling we get today

puppet master in effect
Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:20 am
Marcus Forealius

This was a fun watch.

Man that wig takes on a life of its own once on your head. Had me fooled until the reveal while in attendance at the Providence stop of the CopperGone tour.
Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:56 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Here's the "Dead Man's Float" performance which didn't make it to air. Maybe they felt like Lord Grunge was going a little overboard on the clearly-he-is-fucking-with-us-now hand motions. hahaaaa. Ahh.

http://youtu.be/vktJP5vKib4

Also, I must say, it's very strange performing in this type of environment. When we were done each song you could hear a pin drop. Not that I was expecting the crew to bust into applause, but there was literally NO SOUND. Not even a polite golf clap. In fact, I got the feeling that the only person who wanted us in that building at all was Abby Martin and she wasn't present for the filmed performance. It was fun though. Less awkward than the Waterloo in store performance I'd say.
Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:50 pm
Limbs

I want to see that atmosphere on letterman
Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:38 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

DeadAwake wrote:
Huh? You say the president isnt worth hating, because he's following orders, yet express anger at cops. But i dont see how their position is any or much different.

Still wondering what prompted this question. I said nothing of the sort.
Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:37 am
Limbs

I'm pretty sure it was directed at me. And I responded. Is this thing on?

Did I get banned and no one told me and my posts just aren't seen by anyone but me? That'd be a good idea.
Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:08 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Why do I get the feeling that people are responding but I'm not seeing the posts? Hellloooooooooo
Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:42 pm
Limbs

Whoa is this really happening?
Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:25 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Haha I'm just fucking with you. Ah, I miss that stuff. Can't often have that kind of fun when there aren't a bunch of people posting.
Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:17 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next